I stayed here because a family friend had paid for my room when I was traveling through. I was alone and it was one of the oldest hotels i have ever been inn. Well worn and used. He is in the process of moving and is a bachelor so I understand. It is just a bed people if you are looking for class then spend the extra money and move on. Like I said I dont want to be mean but it is what it is. If your down on your luck and need someone to lend you a hand and get a roof over your head. There are alot of nice people staying there and i am not passing judgement.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn and Suites,conveniently located at Interstate 95 exit 180 and W New Haven Ave/US-192 near Melbourne International Airport and 45 minutes from Orlando International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites
- Americas Best Value Hotel Melbourne
- Howard Johnson West Melbourne
- West Melbourne Howard Johnson