“This is an cheap extended stay hotel dont expect much other then a bed.”

Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
Ranked #21 of 22 Hotels in Melbourne
Reviewed February 28, 2012

I stayed here because a family friend had paid for my room when I was traveling through. I was alone and it was one of the oldest hotels i have ever been inn. Well worn and used. He is in the process of moving and is a bachelor so I understand. It is just a bed people if you are looking for class then spend the extra money and move on. Like I said I dont want to be mean but it is what it is. If your down on your luck and need someone to lend you a hand and get a roof over your head. There are alot of nice people staying there and i am not passing judgement.

Room Tip: Like I said every room is different.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am very glad that you stayed at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites while you were in our area recently. What a nice thing for your family friend to do. I am glad that you found nice people staying there.

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

I don't see how this hotel was rated as well as it was. We had planned to stay for 2 weeks. The room was lacking one nightstand, the furniture itself was rather beaten up, the bathtub needed some grout, and more. But the main reason we had to leave was that the internet provided was not sufficient for me to work.

Good point - front desk was friendly and handled our cancellation without a problem.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am sorry that the internet provided was not sufficient to allow you to stay longer.

• Management was notified of the problem you experienced with the internet and that this made it impossible for you to work as needed and therefore you had to move on to another hotel.

• Maintenance was informed of the missing nightstand and the grout needed in the bathtub and instructed to look into replacement and repair as needed.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be very pleased.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

We stayed here for a few days and granted it was not an expensive hotel and the saying you get what you pay for applies here. The staff were pleasant and polite but the rooms decor was really dull and dingy and in dire need of remodeling.There was a pool but its location was awful.The bathroom in our room was so bad I refused to shower because seriously would have dirtier after, overall a depressing place.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found our staff to be pleasant and polite. I would have expected nothing less, but it is always pleasant to hear.

• Staff members received our commendation for the courteous, pleasant manner in which they treated you, our valued guests.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We take our reviews seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed January 13, 2012

Clean and Friendly. Beds comfortable, great shower. Good Breakfast,

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Daniel P
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2012

Dear Guest,

First off I want to thank you for choosing America's Best Value Inn and second thank you for the review. I hope in the future you will come back to stay with us.

Hotel Management

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I have stayed here twice a week each time.In 2010 and 2011 I was there to fish. I found the rooms comfortable and clean.The morning coffee was good and the internet worked well.Every staff member I came in contact was nice and helpful.The rates can't be beat,the motel is very busy so you must expect some inconviences like not parking right in front of your room if you come back late at night.I will stay here again when I return to Melbourne.Because of this motel I have stayed at Americas Best Value in other towns.
Hopes this helps you decide

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank TerryC51224
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us a review, it is very much appreciated.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your tay here with us.I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed January 7, 2012

I live in Orlando, but I work in Melbourne, so when I needed to work very late one week at the office, I decided to stay in Melbourne. As I am a ABVI Value Club member, I chose this hotel. My wife and I stayed in a Jr. Suite. Was it the best place I have ever stayed at? No--the room and hotel as a whole are older and I wasn't thrilled with the location or having an Internet Cafe on grounds. One light fixture needed replacing, the room was a bit dark, and the wardrobe had seen better days. Saying all this, the staff were friendly and helpful, the room was kept clean, and contrary to some other reviews, I thought the breakfast decent. If I need to come down to Melbourne for a few days again for work purposes, I will definitely consider this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Bob S
bpatel09, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites for you recent stay in our area. I am so glad that you found things to your liking. I’m very pleased to find that you found the traffic light at the entrance to be helpful. Our guests’ safety is of great importance to us.

I hope that you will again choose to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn & Suites the next time you visit in our area. I think you will be very pleased.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

Run down hotel dirty don't go there, booked a non smoking room got a smoking room 2:00 am in the morning. In all my years of travelling this is the worst one.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
abvimelbournefl, Webmaster at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Melbourne, FL for your recent stay in our area.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Melbourne, FL. We take our reviews very seriously, and I think you will be greatly pleased.