“Best kept secret in Brevard!!”
Review of The Nomad Cafe

The Nomad Cafe
Ranked #6 of 510 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Locally sourced ingredients, internationally inspired cuisine
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

My Husband and I have literally driven by this restaurant hundreds of times, and it was a mistake not to stop!!! We had the pleasure of eating here this evening, and ordered 4 shareable/appetizers, not knowing what we would like, so we wanted to sample. Everything was delicious, and the portions are generous- we ran out of room. I highly recommend dining here. Absofriggenlutely delicious!!!!!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 21, 2018

Has a good menu of fresh all cooked from scratch meals and a quaint but comfortable atmosphere.Has some very unique options for daily specials.

Date of visit: February 2018
1  Thank chuckmoor64
Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

My girlfriends love to get together here for great food and fabulous service. They will cater to my GF needs, which is greatly appreciated.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

From the outside the Nomad Café looks like it could have been a gas station or a Seven/Eleven although they have done a good job improving it's curb appeal. Once inside you know you are in a café, more like a small cozy European Bistro. The food is always excellent and unique. The menu changes and my wife and I usually have difficulty limiting what we would want to try because everything sounds so good. We have never been disappointed and always look forward to what surprises the chef has planned for day. I wish I could tell you my favorite dish, but it is one of those rare places that provides new choices all the time. I don't think I have ordered the same thing twice. It is aptly name the Nomad Café always on the move, always something different. The thing that is consistent is the quality in all aspects of the dining experience. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed June 11, 2018

The special was a 'steak'- at no time were we told it was a schnitzel! We both ordered steak 'medium'. We were served medium-well, "breaded" and BLACK. I asked for another but we were told the kitchen was closed - we had arrived at 8:48 and told they close at 9pm but would serve us. My lady decided to eat it. Dreadful. $120 dinner to REMEMBER. The waitress and staff kept asking us every 5 minutes how we were doing and they turned off half the lights. 1 bathroom for both male & female & staff. We decided not to stay for dessert.

Date of visit: April 2018