“Outstanding Farm to Table”
Review of The Nomad Cafe

The Nomad Cafe
Ranked #6 of 506 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Locally sourced ingredients, internationally inspired cuisine
Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

We love a good farm-to-table restaurant, and Nomad is up there with the best! Every thing was very fresh and the presentation was lovely. Our server was very knowledgeable about the source of ingredients. We came with new friend who highly recommend it, and returned later to get a gift certificate for them.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed March 2, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dessert and wine. Blown away by the key lime pie and German chocolate cake. Paired it up with a great full body red wine for the chocolate cake & a glass of champagne with the pie. Yummy!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2018

Good day Megan and Otilio,

My wife and I really enjoyed the food and Thomas yesterday for lunch.

I had just joined the Melbourne Regional Chamber when I saw your restaurant.

So, I will be recommending your restaurant for future events and meetings.

Especially since you support local businesses and their products.

Have a great week and hope to meet you soon.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 31, 2018 via mobile

Get out of your daily after work Rut and head to Nomad -
Pick a table or sit at the bar with friends for delish apps and wine or craft beer.
Their menu is ever changing always fresh and tasty.
It’s a must do!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed January 30, 2018

I ate here with my Vegan son recently. Small casual quaint spot. Wine and beer bar only. An eclectic menu which included several vegetarian and vegan selections. I had a pan seared grouper with roasted vegetables which was very good. My son had a Beet steak vegan dish which he raved about. Desserts were good. I would recommend as a solid spot. Enjoy!

Date of visit: January 2018