“Outstanding specials!”

Ranked #12 of 443 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Locally sourced ingredients, internationally inspired cuisine
“Outstanding specials!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Have been to dinner several times over the last year and the nightly specials have been outstanding. There is a chef back there who knows what he is doing. Had the swordfish steak tonight and it was delicious. My wife had pork with polenta and it was equally good. We'll be back as long as that chef is doing the cooking.

1 Thank drdroid

Melbourne, Florida
“nomad is a jewel”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This one you don't want to miss. The decor is charming and the menu is creative. Daily chef special specials are especially good. Nice selections of wine. This is one of our favorite spots.

South Daytona, Florida
“So yummy!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Such variety, and judging by what we had and seeing and listening to others around us, they do it all very, very well! On this visit, I completely enjoyed the Spanakopita and th Golumpky, and my husband completely enjoyed the Pulled Pork sandwich with fries. The customer next to us was having the Reuben...it was huge, and smelled and looked wonderful...and her husband was having a very yummy looking Gyro with the house pasta salad. Another couple was having The Cobby Chef salad, and another table of ladies was devouring several of the Mexican dish options. Nearly all plates in the restaurant had nothing left when the customers were finished, and everyone seemed very happy! The staff was pretty friendly, too. I just wish we didn't live over an hour away so we could go back more often to work on trying all of their offerings! We will definitely make the drive a few times a year! If you are within a 45 minute drive, I say go, go, go!

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Diverse Menu and Outstanding Quality”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This is one of our favorite restaurants in Brevard County. At most restaurants I gravitate to two or three entrees and are seldom tempted by the rest of the menu. At Nomad, I find that I want to try everything on the menu. Also, many restaurants today have lost the art of seasoning entrees in a delicate way. Not Nomad. Do not overlook the daily specials. They truly are "special." The service is excellent and the wait staff is always personable.

Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“3 Great Things”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I am a regular at Nomad, after a friend telling me how good it was. They were right!

The 3 Great Things:
Food - always look at the specials. Otilio does magic with beef, pork, seafood and vegetables! Soups are great too!
Service - I always get great service! Be flexible, the counter, the porch, or inside... when there is a crowd, they always get me in.
Price - most regular dinners are a bargain, and the specials reflect the quality ingredients.

Megan is a terrific host!

Don't forget the Gatto Negro!

• Visited June 2013