“Excellent variety and flavor”
Review of The Nomad Cafe

The Nomad Cafe
Ranked #12 of 443 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Locally sourced ingredients, internationally inspired cuisine
Orlando, Florida
“Excellent variety and flavor”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

This was our first experience at trying this restaurant and we were both very pleased with the results. We tried the Drunken Fish and the Drunken Chicken and we were both enjoyed those dishes with its flavorful sauces. We would love to come back to try more items on the menu. Reservations are necessary because the place is small.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank k0naa

Florida
“YUM YUM”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband took me (at my request) to the Nomad Café for my birthday. We had been there twice before. I think they have an eclectic assortment of entrees. I was hungry for their delicious chili relleno. My husband had one of their nightly specials. He selected house made asparagus pasta with a creamy Alfredo type sauce and a haddock fillet seared with tiger shrimp encrusted on top. Both were wonderful. We also had guacamole (house made) and a bowl of soup. The bowl of soup is $1 when you purchase a meal. I had red roasted creamy soup - wonderful. My husband had borscht - he said it was great.
The prices are reasonable and the service attentive. We have never had dessert as we are too full after our delicious meals.
I think this is one of the best restaurants in the Melbourne area.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank SadieFlorida
melbourne, fl
“Best Reuben in town”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

Seriously... It's huge and each component of the sandwhich is individually delicious. My wife also likes other things, though for me the reuben is what I've had first, and haven't tried anything else because it's just that good! Otherwise, the place is attractive, comfortable, and the service was fine... We dont go there too often, but also have never had a bad experience, either.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Pealy
Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
“Great menu”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Very unusual menu with great homemade ingredients! Look at their website to read their menu. Good service, small place, so reservations are usually necessary.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Laurie R
“must for foodies”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

the chef definately knows his food and enjoys sharing his passion. if you appreciate innovative cuisine check it out. not cheap but worth it. the seating is so close you almost always end up conversing with those next to you. no conversation is private. this place loves their regulars.

• Visited February 2013