“Food my whole family can enjoy!” 5 of 5 bubbles

The Bald Strawberry
Ranked #20 of 431 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: 100% Gluten Free Goodness! Gourmet waffle sandwiches and waffle pizzas! Desserts & treats too! Try something new, try something delicious!
Chicago, IL
“Food my whole family can enjoy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

With all of the allergies my family face this spot is a breath of fresh air. Everything that I have tasted has been delicious. I was a little nervous because everyone doesn't do gluten free well but the Bald Strawberry is excellent.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Shamonda

PARADISE
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

Unbelievably wonderful food, the baked goods are perfection. The cupcakes made the face of my 7 yr. old diabetic, gluten intolerant grandson, light up like Christmas morning, and it was only Thanksgiving. So grateful to have the cafe and the bakery here. Would not hesitate to recommend the cafe to anyone who enjoys good food, they'll never know it's healthy too.

• Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Waffle sandwiches...who knew!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

We tried this place for lunch today and we're pleasantly surprised how good the sandwiches were. We brought home pecan pie for dessert and it was delicious as well. I only wish the location was closer to either work or home so I could go more often. Next time I will try the waffle pizza, it looked interesting and once I discovered how good the sandwiches are on a waffle, it made me brave enough to try the pizza.

Visited November 2013
Palm Bay, Florida
“Gluten Free and Faaaantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

My favorite sandwich EVER is the "So Fresh"! They use gluten free waffles for the bread and it's delicious. Nothing like it in town and no way to describe it, so please give this place a try. My office is located down the street and it was an answer to prayer to have a gluten free bistro and bakery open up so close to our complex. Please get the word out to all of the folks with gluten allergies or Celiac because The Bald Strawberry has a great bakery, too, and their cakes are really, really good. We want to keep this place in business!

• Visited October 2013
4 Thank Annette S
Melbourne, Florida
“Wonderful Gluten Free options!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

Both the bakery and the cafe have excellent food! Waffle pizzas and sandwiches are unique and delicious, and the baked treats are great as well. I have never been disappointed here!

• Visited October 2013