“Wings not bad, burgers are terrible”
Review of Billy Joes Wings - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Billy Joes Wings
Cuisines: American
Melbourne, Florida
“Wings not bad, burgers are terrible”
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Their wings are pretty good and the owners are nice but they need to use fresh hamburgers. The frozen stuff they offer is terrible.

1 Thank bornwithwheels

Florida
“Better places to eat in downtown Melbourne”
Reviewed October 26, 2011

We stopped here during the downtown Melbourne art show. I am frequently downtown but had never eaten here since it changed hands, so thought we'd try it. We ordered the wings, one order was supposed to be honey mustard and one was supposed to be teriaki. However they both arrived looking exactly the same. I do not like spicy things - that's why I ordered teriaki, thinking it would not be spicy hot. The waitress brought them and said she made them "medium" and she hoped that was OK. She never said we had a choice when we ordered. The teriaki was very spicy and I could barely eat them and thought I'd try the honey mustard. They tasted almost the same and just as spicy. Not sure if they gave us the wrong order or what, but there wasn't much difference between the two. We were supposed to get celery and ranch dip with it, and the waitress had brought the dip, but no celery. When we asked for celery, she said she would have to cut some and thats why she wasn't bringing any. But if we still wanted it, she would,, but acted like it was too much work to cut more celery. I found this very strange. In addition, 3 people (owner, waitress, and cook) kept coming over to see how we liked the wings, and "weren't they the best?". That got old after awhile. I ordered a Diet Coke (it was a can) which tasted not quite right, looked at the date on it and realized it was almost expired. Needless to say, with all the great restaurants downtown, we won't be eating there any time soon.

• Visited September 2011