“Good Fresh Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 12, 2012

The service was excellent. The menu offered a variety of choicesin thre seafood area as well as non seafood items.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

The Red Lobster is very dependable. The menu is varied and the food is always good. We often seek out the Red Lobster when in the area.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Well this is our second visit when we come in town well first vist was bad too noddles undercooked on pasta food was extremly bad so this time we went and i am not a seafood person so i ordered the cajun pasta and the noodles was hard too and no sauce on it so told waitress who was poor in service about the issue she called the mgr over name tony he looked at me like hurry up say what u have to say and so i can go on told him about the issue he made me another and the pic of it looked like this it looked like HOG SLOP and the noodles was hard again and he personally made it now thats too much sauce it was so poor i did not eat it and he was brought bk to the table on this mess and not only my family food was poor as well the shrimp was bad so he took that one bk and asked to make another told him no! went to get bill so we can get out and i will never return he comp. out tic wasnt looking for that but still wont return very bad food and service as well told him i will be adding this to tripadvisor can u believe h9e wanted me to eat the second plate looking like that ?

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I generally like Red Lobster, but I must admit that this was not one of the better experiences. Firstly, the hostess seemed to have a hard time smiling, she didn't seem happy at all. Our server never even acknowledged us until at least 15 minutes after being seated, and he only had one other table of 2, so he obviously wasn't too busy. By the time we got our drinks, we had been there for about 20-25 minutes. When we got our food, we had no utensils or napkins and the biscuits came out after our soup and salads. Poor and deranged service, the food was decent though, once we were able to eat. The manager was friendly, but that was the only good service we received.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Food was great. The server was friendly. My only complaint was that the service was a bit slower than we are used to. I would def go back.