“great steak”

Ranked #16 of 454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Typical texas roadhouse environment for being so close to the beach. The filet was so damn good I didn't want it to vanish like it did. My girl had the sirloin and she said it was also great. always depend on texas roadhouse

Reviewed September 3, 2013

They key to this place is get there early. We got the first rolls out of the oven! The service was quick (wothin 10 min.) The staff was cheerful and knew how to serve people and food. A good meal. They had several specials and the bar was fun. I would recommend this place.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

This restaurant is one of this chains better locations. Service is very prompt and very friendly. The steaks are delicious and prepared exactly how you order The noise level adds to the atmosphere so have a beer and enjoy yourself.

2  Thank R G
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My wife took me there for my birthday. The peanuts are free and it is a friendly place to visit. We enjoyed prime rib and BBQ ribs, both were delicious. The atmosphere is fun and the staff is friendly. Our service was quick, which surprised me because of the standing room only at the entrance. I would have rated the food a five but the ribs were a little dry.

1  Thank MannyinFlorida
Reviewed July 10, 2013

This is your standard steak joint. Nothing to write home about. People like that you can throw the peanut shells in the floor. Meals are good...just joint to wrote home about...