“Good Food & Service”

Ranked #16 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Food was great, cooked to order, friendly atmospher. We seem to have wait longer in line on weekends especially the later you go.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I LOVE this place!! If we lived closer I would eat here more often. It's a steakhouse with fresh cuts of meat every day. The restaurant is very casual and relaxed. There are peanuts to eat and shells everywhere!! So if your allergic to peanuts or a clean freak- don't go here. It's a great place because the food is excellent as well as the drinks! We always get the filet medallions. They are so tender and delicious. The sides are a meal I'm themselves. The loaded sweet potato should be a dessert it's so good!! Even the chicken fingers are good. Had the ribs- excellent. You just can't go wrong here!!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

The food was good but server tended to be a bit too intrusive and when asking how we wanted our steaks cooked, she asked "How would you like your hand cut steak cooked. Obviously management wanted them to described it this way, but we all felt it was a little odd.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

For my birthday my girlfriend and I decided to do the dinner and a movie thing. We had a free dinner vouvher from Texas STEAKHOUSE because the last visit was horrible. Under cooked steaks. Bad service.
This time around was much better. The service was excellent along with the food. I was only upset about the prime rib being out. (which melted in my mouth last visit, too bad it was under cooked twice though..) so, I dicieded to go with the ribeye. Try it! The porterhouse is also a good pick. (If they cook it right). If ordering a steak, you must add the mushrooms and onions! The ribs are the best around too! Great rolls, salads and of course the peanuts! Make sure you do the call ahead seating. If not, you will have a wait time.

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Ribs were fall off the bone good, NY strip very tasty, good value. Service was good. We went on a Sunday night and had very short wait.