“A Great Time With My Grandson”
Review of Fun Town

Fun Town
Ranked #3 of 23 Fun & Games in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun Town is Brevard county's largest indoor family fun center with activities for families of all ages. We are committed to providing fun and exceptional service to all of our guests. Featuring roller skating, laser tag, mini bowling and much more, Fun Town is the place to go for great family fun and awesome birthday parties!
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Recently I took my grandson, Tyler, age 8, to Fun Town on Friday evening during spring break, I also took my wife, daughter, and older granddaughter, age 18. We purchased the $50 Family Fun Pack. Tyler especially enjoyed the unlimited Laser Tag area. It was a GREAT evening!
Edward Markowski
Palm Bay, FL
321-984-3861

1  Thank Edward M

Reviewed April 9, 2014

This place is awesome. If you have little kids just learning to skate its really great because they have little trainers for them to hold on to and get their balance. More experienced skaters have fun to and the snack bar is good for refueling. Birthday parties are another bonus. Great family place. Paula Park

1  Thank Paula P
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I'm here now--Early evening; Monday. There's one person to run everything, and she's been on her phone since we walked in over an hour ago. Machines don't work. Go to Chuck E. Cheese instead--a great value compared to this!

6  Thank SFCMom
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My daughter had her birthday party here . It required very little organization from me and was a lot of fun for the kids. Lots of choices for them to take advantage of: skating, games laser tag, etc. We continue going back on school holidays and summers because no matter what the weather outside, it is a great escape for the kids.Not to mention a fun way to burn off that energy too!
- Shauna

2  Thank shauna s
Reviewed January 29, 2014

This is a great place to go for family fun. Its fairly priced and you can always find a coupon. My kids love the lazor tag too. Birthday parties are great here too.

1  Thank stephmakayla