“Truly a FAMILY entertainment center!”
Review of Fun Town

Fun Town
Ranked #3 of 23 Fun & Games in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Fun Town is Brevard county's largest indoor family fun center with activities for families of all ages. We are committed to providing fun and exceptional service to all of our guests. Featuring roller skating, laser tag, mini bowling and much more, Fun Town is the place to go for great family fun and awesome birthday parties!
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Fun Town is the only place I have ever brought my niece to where she stayed entertained the entire day. She is not yet three years old, and she had a blast. She wanted to skate, and even though she is small, they not only let her skate, but they had an employee on the skate floor that held her hand and helped her skate. They even had actual skates that fit her (baby size 8), along with the ones that go over her shoes. She loved all of the arcade games, especially the mini bowling and the carousel. One thing I was most pleased with was the overall cleanliness of the place. I halfway expected there to be candy wrappers and such in the bounce house and playground area, but it was spotless, as was the rest of the venue. In all, I was really impressed with the level of customer service and entertainment at Fun Town. I plan to have my niece's next birthday party here, and I would recommend this place to anyone!!

1  Thank K R

Reviewed July 27, 2012

My mom who is a local took us to Funtown. I think this is the cleanest nicest skating rink we have ever been too!! It is like Chuck E cheese in there with a huge arcade. It has laser tag, which was so much fun and a beautiful skating rink!! For 20.00 you get unlimited laser tag and skating, well worth it!!

3  Thank CAROL L
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Although it has changed through the years.. it still has it's little stores and also has rides for the kids. I generally like when there is some event outdoors... such as music. The car shows are neat, but it does get crowed.

2  Thank aimeert
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Went there with my godson and his family to celebrate his birthday. The kids had an enjoyable time and so did the adults. There is quite a bit to do. They have a skating ring, laser tag, video games, miniature bowling and a fun area for the wee little ones to play. The food was okay for a kids place but the prices reasonable. If you want to spend some inexpensive quality time with the kiddies, check this place out.

2  Thank Honest-Tee
Reviewed May 23, 2012

We've been there several times and it has always been pleasurable. Feel safe to let the kids fly around and it's never too pricey for anything they offer. Great place in the summer, if you need to relax indoors and let the kids have fun.

3  Thank XianFL