“adrenalin rush”
Review of Treetop Trek

Treetop Trek
Ranked #7 of 110 things to do in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience nature on a whole new level at Brevard Zoo's new outdoor aerial adventure! Fun for all ages, test your skills on one of three courses enjoying varying degrees of challenges and, of course, zip lines. For thrill seekers, we recommend Treetop Challenge. For nature lovers, enjoy the Canopy Walk, and Chutes and Ladders is great for the kids. Open daily at 9 a.m. Zoo admission not required to experience Treetop Trek.
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Being almost 70, this was quite the experience, much more challenging than ziplining near Kissimmee. The trek starts out with little to worry about challenges; however, half way through, WOW!, it certainly enhanced my heart rate from then on. What a feeling of accomplishment at the very end. Many of the younger members of my family were truly amazed that I did it---so was I!

1  Thank priscillareams

Reviewed November 8, 2012

If you are anywhere near this zoo, do not miss this! Great for fitness buffs and adrenaline junkies.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

The course was so much more challenging than I expected. Our guide, Nancy, was AWESOME! So much fun - I can't wait to go back with the kids.

1  Thank Bucksteroni
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went to the zoo to do the Treetop Trek after getting a great deal on Groupon for it. This was truly one of hte best things we have ever done!! Our group consisted of myself, my husband, my then 12-year-old daughter, my sister, her fiance, and her 14-yr-old daughter.
Everyone made it to the end except my sister who was too scared to continue after someone behind her was jumping around on the platforms and not following rules about one person per obstacle. Her fiance sat out with her as well, only because he did not want to leave her alone.
The rest of us, even as out of shape as I was/am, made it to the end and had a blast doing it!! I am scared of heights, but was able to put that fear aside (mainly by not looking down!!!) and complete the course. The zips were, of course, the most fun, but even the obstacles were a riot!
The nice thing about this zipline course is the levels they offer. If you only want to do the beginnner course, you can. But if you want to go all the way, go for it!! The course is the same, you just either go through all of it, or stop before the harder section.
Either way, it is a lot of fun for all types and ages. We saw a varied mix of folks on our visit, and everyone (well, except my sister!!) had a great time.
The full course is challenging. We were pretty tired by the end, and since it was a very hot day, we were glad we brought a change of clothes with us!!
The staff is very helpful and knowledgable. We were really impressed with them, since we visited soon after the zip opened.
Can't say enough good about this experience!! We will definitley do it again when we are in the area!!

2  Thank augerdogger
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I took my now boyfriend on our 3rd date to here. We were some of the last to arrive, but registration and training went by fairly quickly. They definitely had a very organized system and were very professional. The equipment and set up was all in very good working condition. I loved that it goes partially through the zoo and you can see a lot of the animals at any given time. The zip lines, of course, were the best part! There are a ton of them and after the 3rd or 4th you really get the hang of them and get a bit more comfortable. There were several other challenges throughout the course that I enjoyed. It was quite challenging, but something we will definitely do again!

1  Thank Jaime S