“Fun!”
Review of Treetop Trek

Treetop Trek
Ranked #5 of 112 things to do in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience nature on a whole new level at Brevard Zoo's new outdoor aerial adventure! Fun for all ages, test your skills on one of three courses enjoying varying degrees of challenges and, of course, zip lines. For thrill seekers, we recommend Treetop Challenge. For nature lovers, enjoy the Canopy Walk, and Chutes and Ladders is great for the kids. Open daily at 9 a.m. Zoo admission not required to experience Treetop Trek.
Reviewed June 18, 2012

The kids had a blast on the ziplining. My husband and older sons did the older course and I went with my younger son on the kids course. The kids named this as their best part of their vacation.

1  Thank flippyflop
in 4 reviews
"obstacles"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed June 16, 2012

What's nice about this is there are 2 different levels of ability. You can stop at the half way point before it gets too challenging, or you can go all the way. Even a trek for the kids! FUN

Reviewed June 15, 2012

My husband and I tried this out. It was our first time on a zip line course, I didn't know what to expect. We paid for the most expensive course, which includes admission to both of the treetop courses. I think it took almost 3 hours for us to complete. The Canopy Walk course was pretty crowded and was backed up in several spots, but that was partially due to the animals you could see from the course. We got to see the monkeys up close! So cool.

This price can't be beat and this is an awesome attraction for the Melbourne area. There is an annual pass that will pay for itself in around 4 visits. If we didn't have a very young child that requires babysitting, we would definitely get it!

There was a port-a-potty in between the two courses. By the end of the second course, which is quite long, I wished I had used it! Also, it was very hot on the course and I wish I had brought a water bottle to strap to my harness.

This was a great experience and now we're interested in try zip lines in other areas we visit.

2  Thank redxpanda
Reviewed June 4, 2012

I haven't been, but my 13 y.o. LOVES it. Only drawback is the price. I let her go once, but we can get an annual pass for the entire family at the Disney water parks for what it cost for her one annual pass to the treetop trek. Go figure... more expensive than Disney. Now that's an ego.

1  Thank Blair W
See more reviews
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We did the Canopy walk. It was more challenging then I thought it would be. The way they work you through different levels of challenges is fun and you feel a sense of accomplishment when you complete it. Loved the zip lines - wish they were longer! The staff was friendly and helpful too. Just wear comfortable clothes and go in the morning before it gets too hot or rains..