“Lots of fun! Challenging too”
Review of Treetop Trek

Treetop Trek
Ranked #4 of 75 things to do in Melbourne
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience nature on a whole new level at Brevard Zoo's new outdoor aerial adventure! Fun for all ages, test your skills on one of three courses enjoying varying degrees of challenges and, of course, zip lines. For thrill seekers, we recommend Treetop Challenge. For nature lovers, enjoy the Canopy Walk, and Chutes and Ladders is great for the kids. Open daily at 9 a.m. Zoo admission not required to experience Treetop Trek.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Lots of fun! Challenging too”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We did the Canopy walk. It was more challenging then I thought it would be. The way they work you through different levels of challenges is fun and you feel a sense of accomplishment when you complete it. Loved the zip lines - wish they were longer! The staff was friendly and helpful too. Just wear comfortable clothes and go in the morning before it gets too hot or rains..

Central Florida, Florida
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“So cool fly over the zoo”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Ok, it was my teenage nephew who did this but he totally loved it. He said there are more than one trek and they strap you in for saftey and you go up, down, around, and climb and slide. He came out hour and half later and wanted to go again. I could see the Trek course above my head high up in the trees as I was going through the zoo. It looked cool.

Visited April 2012
ChattyCathyVA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

This was an fantastic activity and a great way to celebrate my Mother's 74th birthday. The staff was excellent and so attentive to us. We highly recommend this experience....for individuals and groups. Very challenging and rewarding. Fun to see all the animals from high up in the trees.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank ChattyCathyVA
satellite beach florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Hours of fun and fitness”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We loved the zoo treetop trek-felt like a challenging obstacle course. It is definitely for people at a certain level of fitness. My husband is fairly fit and he was sore the next day. It took us a little over two hours and we truly felt like we had a full day's experience-it was pretty tiring.

1 Thank sscc2
Melbourne, Florida
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Birthday bash”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

I went here 2 times. Once with my (more out of shape sort) sisters, and we had a blast. They got too hot to do the second half of the course, so I came back to finish the rest for my birthday. It was a blast!

1 Thank Caroline W