“TREATED LIKE ROYALITY”

Ranked #13 of 21 Hotels in Melbourne
Arcadia, Florida, USA
“TREATED LIKE ROYALITY”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

This was our second time staying at this hotel.Great hotel to stay in before catching the cruise ship in PORT CARNIVAL..clean friendly, lots of smiles, good fast breakfast, clean pool..WILL STAY AGAIN

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Micanopy, Florida
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was very impressed by all the staff with whom I interacted. I had to have my key redone when I checked in, and someone called from the desk later to ask if everything was okay and did I need anything. I got down for breakfast just as it was ending and staff was clearing the area, but the lady in charge let me know that if there was anything I needed she'd be glad to get it for me.

My room was very clean and looked brand new though I know this is not a new facility. I was totally pleased with my stay at La Quinta.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Anderson, South Carolina
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I have stayed at the Melbourne LaQuinta every year during the annual Veterans Reunion. The hotel is comfortable and friendly. It is conveniently close to shopping & restaurants. Walking distance to a Wal-Mart and a Cracker barrel and Burger King, less than a mile from major shopping center.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

So. Fort Myers
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We have always enjoyed our stays at LaQuinta We think they are a good value. This one was no exception. It is the closest LaQuinta south of Port Canaveral on Interstate 95. Also, several restaurants in the area.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Melbourne, Florida
Reviewed May 5, 2014

The hotel staff seemed powerless to control guests directly above my room. Screaming, yelling, slamming of doors and stomping on the floor by a group of young men began a 10 PM continuing until past midnight and then picked up again at 2:45 AM. In spite of repeated calls the hotel staff, though responsive, could not stop this disruptive behavior making sleep impossible.

Room Tip: This hotel apparently caters to unsupervised young men who have no manners and race around the hotel...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Key West, Florida, USA
Reviewed May 4, 2014

The breakfast room attendant, Martha, was a friendly, upbeat, and efficient employee. Her positive attitude and courtesy made our stay very enjoyable. The General Manager, Scott, was friendly and I was impressed that he checked us out when we left. We have stayed at this hotel several times and plan to do so in the future. In my opinion, it is the nicest and cleanest hotel that we have encountered during our numerous visits to LQ. The entire hotel staff was extremely friendly to our pets.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed April 22, 2014

While I am not a professional traveler/reviewer, this La Quinta is by far the best one I've ever stayed at!!! From the easy check-in to the delightfully cleanand neat room, who could ask for more. Well worth the monies! Thank you.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo