“One of the better sushi restaurants in Brevard.”

Banzai Sushi & Thai Restaurant
Ranked #36 of 434 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Best Sushi and Great Service in Brevard.
Viera, Florida, USA
“One of the better sushi restaurants in Brevard.”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

My wife and I went recently. The service was excellent. The food was very good with a great selection. While I truly cannot say it was "the best ever" I would definitely go back. Furthermore, I cannot agree with others; the atmosphere 1) in a strip mall 2) with old Christmas ornaments hanging from the ceiling, is not "lovely," but it is adequate.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank FloridaFamilyofFive

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We're there at least once a week!”
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Why not? Food is always excellent. Variety is superb. It's a family owned and run restaurant. They take pride in everything that they do. You won't br disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank placman
Melbourne, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Banzai has a great selection of delicious, fresh sushi. We have never been disappointed with anything we've selected. The Banzai salad is amazing and it seems that they're always bringing a little something extra to the table, whether it be salad or some thai donuts at the end of our meal. The service can't be beat, they make sure your cup is never empty and plates never stack up on your table. I highly recommend Banzai for sushi or thai food.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jessica C
“MUST TRY!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE this place. I go at least once a week. When I call they know who I am by now. Their food is consistently delicious, always served fresh, hot, great staff, and lovely atmosphere. You should give this place a try. I won't go to any other Thai place. I've even introduced a friend to this place. YUM!

Melbourne, Florida
“Very good value, food was not greasy, staff very friendly!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The food was good, had some of their sushi rolls and my husband had pad Thai. The staff makes you feel right at home. Nice miso soup, very tasty. The food was good and the restaurant is very clean. Pleasant atmosphere.

Visited January 2013