“We're there at least once a week!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Banzai Sushi & Thai Restaurant
Ranked #26 of 422 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Best Sushi and Great Service in Brevard.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We're there at least once a week!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Why not? Food is always excellent. Variety is superb. It's a family owned and run restaurant. They take pride in everything that they do. You won't br disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank placman

Melbourne, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Banzai has a great selection of delicious, fresh sushi. We have never been disappointed with anything we've selected. The Banzai salad is amazing and it seems that they're always bringing a little something extra to the table, whether it be salad or some thai donuts at the end of our meal. The service can't be beat, they make sure your cup is never empty and plates never stack up on your table. I highly recommend Banzai for sushi or thai food.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Jessica C
“MUST TRY!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

I LOVE this place. I go at least once a week. When I call they know who I am by now. Their food is consistently delicious, always served fresh, hot, great staff, and lovely atmosphere. You should give this place a try. I won't go to any other Thai place. I've even introduced a friend to this place. YUM!

Melbourne, Florida
“Very good value, food was not greasy, staff very friendly!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

The food was good, had some of their sushi rolls and my husband had pad Thai. The staff makes you feel right at home. Nice miso soup, very tasty. The food was good and the restaurant is very clean. Pleasant atmosphere.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rroach
Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States
“Consistently Great Sushi and Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I've been going to Banzai for almost 7 years. With the exception of the occasional Tom Yum Goong, I exclusively ate Sushi for the first 4 years of my visits; I've never been disappointed. I will qualify myself as a Sushi Snob. I've been eating Sushi since 1984 before it became trendy, and am very particular about where I endulge my sushi appetite. Raw sushi at Banzai is always cold and firm, rice is cooked to perfection, presentation and service are second to none. Crunchy Tuna Roll and the Eagle Roll are a must try.

Over the past several years I've tried a broad range of items off the Thai menu, and similar to my experience with the Sushi menu I've never been disappointed.

The owner, Andy, take pride in his Asian culinary skills and always ensures his customers are satisfied with their order. Great Asian food, impeccable courteous service, along with cold beer and hot sake is hard to beat at this hidden gem off Lake Washington Rd.

• Visited January 2013