“Consistently Great Sushi and Thai” 5 of 5 bubbles

Banzai Sushi & Thai Restaurant
Ranked #38 of 431 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Best Sushi and Great Service in Brevard.
Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States
“Consistently Great Sushi and Thai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I've been going to Banzai for almost 7 years. With the exception of the occasional Tom Yum Goong, I exclusively ate Sushi for the first 4 years of my visits; I've never been disappointed. I will qualify myself as a Sushi Snob. I've been eating Sushi since 1984 before it became trendy, and am very particular about where I endulge my sushi appetite. Raw sushi at Banzai is always cold and firm, rice is cooked to perfection, presentation and service are second to none. Crunchy Tuna Roll and the Eagle Roll are a must try.

Over the past several years I've tried a broad range of items off the Thai menu, and similar to my experience with the Sushi menu I've never been disappointed.

The owner, Andy, take pride in his Asian culinary skills and always ensures his customers are satisfied with their order. Great Asian food, impeccable courteous service, along with cold beer and hot sake is hard to beat at this hidden gem off Lake Washington Rd.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank Jim G

Melbourne, Florida
“Best sushi in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

Love love love this sushi. Best in town for sure. Anytime I get a chance to go I do. The staff is really nice and know their menu. Can't say anything bad about this place.

• Visited January 2013
Yokohama, Japan
“Absolutely Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I don't live in Melbourne anymore, I actually live in Japan right now. I know my sushi, and every time I come back to visit, Banzai is on the top list of places to go!

Amazing food!! Authentic!! Delicious!!

I've known Andy the owner for a few years. Together him and his wife own and run the restaurant. Their kindness extends to everything they do here! Amazing service! This restaurant has the best Sushi, Japanese, and Thai dishes in Melbourne hands down.

• Visited March 2012
Florida
“Hit or Miss”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

I've gone to Banzai several times. The first time I really enjoyed my sushi roll, the next it was soggy and fishy. Pad thai is also the same. Inconsistent there for I say, Skip it.

Visited December 2012
“Always great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Lunch or dinner, sushi or Thai, dine in or take out, I've never been disappointed at Banzai. I usually stick with the traditional sushi that made them a favorite for years, but when I venture elsewhere it's always fresh and amazing also.

1 Thank Denise L