“Excellent Thai Food”

Banzai Sushi & Thai Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 437 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Best Sushi and Great Service in Brevard.
Washington DC
“Excellent Thai Food”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Having been to Thailand, I can tell you, this is excellent Thai food. It's obvious the owners put a lot of effort into their dishes and their customer service. I'll definitely eat here again when in Melbourne.

• Visited October 2011
1 Thank SkipTheGlobe

Satellite Beach, Florida
“Best Thai Restaurant”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

There's only one Thai restaurant worth repeating over and over again. Banzai is it! It's over on the mainland in Lake Washington but coming from the beachside is still worth the trip. You can count on the sushi to be fresh and delicious. The fried snapper is out of this world and the Volcano Chicken is one of my favorites. The staff welcomes everyone like family and always keeps you smiling. Truly the best Thai food I've ever eaten and the friendliest staff you will find.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Debbie S
Melbourne, Florida
“5 STARS”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

WOW!!!! I am speechless..... Service is a priority at this restaurant. As soon as we sat down we were greeted with a very friendly face. We were given a warm hand wash cloths and a sweet cucumber salad with crunchies on top. To start I had a salmon hand roll, Perfect. My husband had the Tom Kha Kai soup, so full of flavor. For dinner I had the Pad Thai and he had green Curry. At home in Denver we can not get good food like this, When we are back in the area we will be returning. There is some much on that the menu offers.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Arielle D
“Whoa!”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

This resturaunt is amazing! I only live 2 miles from it and I go there all the time!
First they bring you hot towels for you and bring you what they call a "Bonzai Salad" (Which is GREAT! It's tomatoes, cucumbers, shredded carrots, ginger, and this sauce that's really good.) They take your order and the chef prepares it at the bar. (You can choose to sit at the bar or booth. I always sit at the bar because it's really interesting to watch the chef make sushi!) Then they bring it the sushi to you on 4 feet plate thing in the shape of a boat. It covers the whole table! Overall, I love it there. It is a family owned establishment, the staff is very helpful and kind, there is a very calm and relaxing atmosphere, and the food is simply amazing!!!
Things I recommend:
Sweet and sour chicken
Chicken fried rice (my number 1 favorite!)
Crunchy roll
Indian River Roll
And for desert, definitely Thai Donuts!!!

2 Thank Allyson130
Melbourne, Florida
“Best Asian restaurant in the area!”
Reviewed June 1, 2011

I really like the food in Banzai. Their sushi are beautiful and delicious. The thai food are very tasty. My friends and I have been there many times and we really like the food there. Actually, I just talked to my friend who moved away from the area, and she said she really miss the food in Banzai and cannot find another Thai restaurant as good as Banzai in her area. The owners are very nice and friendly. You would definitely enjoy dining there!

• Visited May 2011