“Consistently an excellent place to eat”
Review of CrossFire Deli & Grill - CLOSED

CrossFire Deli & Grill
Cuisines: American, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We are there frequently as it is close to home as well as reliably good. Lunch menu is huge, with many salads, burgers and sandwiches. Dinner menu is smaller but the food is first class at both times. Service is excellent and the pricing is quite low, particularly for the quality of the food served. Rosemary chicken is our particular favorite at night. Owners welcomed us back from our overseas vacation and knew how long we were gone without even a word from us.

1  Thank cliff s

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Heard that Crossfire moved into a bigger location last June but hadn't gone in since last week. It's in the same plaza as it was in, but in a much better location-3 doors down. Food is better than ever and the prices are still incredible. I don't know how they do it, but I'm so happy they do. The service is top notch and it's an overall excellent dining experience. Can't wait to go back for dinner, we're looking forward to it!

1  Thank CathyRo
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Crossfire is my favorite restaurant in Melbourne, hands down. I don't think I've been anywhere where the quality of food is higher, and everything is so incredibly fresh. There hasn't been a single thing that I've had there that I haven't enjoyed. I went in for lunch about 2 weeks ago and asked what the server recommended, and she said to try the 'Centurian'-it was to die for. They bake their own breads and the meat wasn't just precut deli meat-you could tell they sliced it on the spot. Then later that week, my husband and I went in for dinner. He got the Rosemary Chicken and I got a New York strip. It was cooked to perfection, and the chicken was packed with so much flavor, I swear he had died and went to heaven. They have a beautiful salad bar and the service is always so friendly and accommodating, whether it be day or night. I'm so glad that I've stumbled upon this place.

1  Thank Trevor P
Reviewed April 11, 2013

While visiting family in the area, we had lunch at Crossfire. Wonderful service - thanks Kendra:)
I was nervous at first because the lunch menu is huge, so I figured they had overextended themselves. Pleased to report all 6 of us enjoyed our lunch, and we all ordered very different items. Good quality and affordable - we will return.

2  Thank janiceq
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is high quality and prices are affordable. Lunch menu is extensive so there is something for everyone. The dinner menu is smaller but still has a variety of items that are reasonably priced. The burger is delicious. On Friday and Saturday night they have a dinner for two with no substitutions but you are not obligated to order it.

2  Thank MSebastiani