“Everyone needs to try this place-you won't be disappointed!”
Review of CrossFire Deli & Grill - CLOSED

CrossFire Deli & Grill
Cuisines: American, Italian, Spanish
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Crossfire is my favorite restaurant in Melbourne, hands down. I don't think I've been anywhere where the quality of food is higher, and everything is so incredibly fresh. There hasn't been a single thing that I've had there that I haven't enjoyed. I went in for lunch about 2 weeks ago and asked what the server recommended, and she said to try the 'Centurian'-it was to die for. They bake their own breads and the meat wasn't just precut deli meat-you could tell they sliced it on the spot. Then later that week, my husband and I went in for dinner. He got the Rosemary Chicken and I got a New York strip. It was cooked to perfection, and the chicken was packed with so much flavor, I swear he had died and went to heaven. They have a beautiful salad bar and the service is always so friendly and accommodating, whether it be day or night. I'm so glad that I've stumbled upon this place.

1  Thank Trevor P

Reviewed April 11, 2013

While visiting family in the area, we had lunch at Crossfire. Wonderful service - thanks Kendra:)
I was nervous at first because the lunch menu is huge, so I figured they had overextended themselves. Pleased to report all 6 of us enjoyed our lunch, and we all ordered very different items. Good quality and affordable - we will return.

2  Thank janiceq
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants. The food is high quality and prices are affordable. Lunch menu is extensive so there is something for everyone. The dinner menu is smaller but still has a variety of items that are reasonably priced. The burger is delicious. On Friday and Saturday night they have a dinner for two with no substitutions but you are not obligated to order it.

2  Thank MSebastiani
Reviewed March 29, 2013

Not sure how they stay open. Nothing at all special about sandwiches. Ordered roast beef and au jus gravy was so salty that neither of us could eat it. Friend had wrap and it was nothing special either Beef was dry. Firehouse and Publix much better.

1  Thank macintoshguru
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Pulling up, our first reaction was this is ranked #2 on trip advisor?
We walked in on a Thursday night and no one was there but maybe 2 other tables. We still seemed a little confused. #2? Anyway, Flo greeted us and sat us in our own section. For most of the dinner we were by ourselves in one of the rooms. Kind of different and very nice. We both ordered the gyro platter and it was amazing!! Thus, our dinner experience (different though) was great..

2  Thank stlshelley