“Went there only because it was next to my hotel”
Review of Beef O'Brady's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 23, 2013

I've been to better Beef O'bradys, this place seemed like it needs something, besides customers, but I'm not sure what it needs. They had cold beer and my rice bowl wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either, seemed to be lacking spices. You would be better off going downtown.

2  Thank traveling_fiber_guy
There are newer reviews for Beef O'Brady's

Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

This place is terrible. Usually Beef O'Bradys is child friendly. This one is not. They only had two arcade games and one was broken - evidently for a long time.
They did not have all the sports channels - so we couldn't watch a nationally televised game. Save your money and go elsewhere.

2  Thank Doug_Hilmes
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've been here five time on travel because its walking distance from the hotel. Overall it isn't bad but the service is so so. The food isn't bad but it isn't exceptional either.

1  Thank Dan H
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We are always going back to Beef O'Brady's when visiting my parents in FL. Always great food and only serve beer, wine and soda.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

but when you want to enjoy your favorite football game.....I guess it's worth the fighting for a seat.