“Sports bar”

Add it.
Beef O'Brady's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2012

not really my cup of tea....only been here once or twice

Reviewed January 12, 2012

Beautiful servers. It is basically a sports bar whith many TV's and aa little noisy

Reviewed January 10, 2012

We have only been to the Patrick Drive location so can only rate this location, but there are numerous other locations of this chain around town. Typical sports bar with numerous tv screens of all sizes through the restaurant. Food is tasty with typical bar food (burgers, sandwiches, wings, nachos, etc) plus salads and a few healthy foods for those trying to eat healthier. Portions are large! Wait staff is very friendly and service is excellent.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

I ate here and the food was ok service was beyond horrible. When we finally got a waitress she was rude. She overcharged me I pointed it out she snatched the ticket and brought back the exact same one. I asked for the manager apparently he had gone home to walk his dog. They finally called him he said that maybe the waitress and my personalities had clashed! No apologies or nothing, I tried contacting corporate and the owner but they so not even care enough to respond. Ill never eat at ANY beef o brady's ever again obviously they dont care about customers.

2  Thank thequeencole
Reviewed November 7, 2010

We really love the potato skins appetizers. They are fresh made and delicious. My favorite is the wings and my husband loves the chicken cheese steak. The burgers are good too. It's a sports bar so you have plenty of TV's to watch. They have diffent things going on here all the time, live music, kids nite, bike nite, etc. Service has been pretty good most times. Some lack of communication between some of the servers at times. We enjoy going here and am glad to see a place with good food in the neighborhood.