Fujiyama Seafood and Steak House
Dining options: Reservations
Cocoa, Florida
“Ok”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

It's no Makoto's! The food is ok, but it's a bit over priced.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Jennifer B

Melbourne, Florida
“Very good place”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We've been here several times with our kids and each time has been very good. Food is what you can expect from a good Japanese Steakhouse and the staff have been great. Just be careful on "kids eat free night" because although I have kids, I got stuck next to some crazy kid that was almost jumping all over me and asked me questions the entire time! Glad I had a few beers with dinner, but his parents were cool and I told him I've got two of my own, so nothing to worry about. My wife actually thought it was funny and said later that thank god it was me sitting there. :)
Good times...

• Visited February 2012
Melbourne, Florida
“Japanese”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

love the cooking in front of me thing....kids find it exciting

Visited April 2012
Malabar, Florida
“Fujiyama is Fantastic”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

Everything on the menu is great...especially the hibachi meals cooked table side. Lots of food for a 2nd meal to go!

Visited March 2012
York, Maine
“Large portions, tasty food and entertaining”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

Great service, nice decor, accommodating, friendly and fantastic food. Not too loud so you can talk and/or listen without problems even though you don't sit around a traditional table. You sit around a grill! A couple was placed at our grill with still plenty of room to move around and more people to join. I won't go into how they cook the food, because that will ruin the experience, especially for a first timer. My mother ordered the scallops. There were 8 large sea scallops on the grill. My mother commented on how someone else must've ordered the scallops, too. I said that 4 per person sounded correct. Nope! All 8 of them were for her. Very generous, quality portions and worth the money. The steak, shrimp, scallops and chicken are phenomenal. Definitely try whatever sauces they offer. They are delicious!

• Visited May 2012