“Open on a Sunday and great sushi” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kibo Japanese Dining
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Sushi
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
“Open on a Sunday and great sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We were craving sushi and it was a Sunday so we weren't too sure what would be open. After searching online we came across this place which was just off the I95 and glad we did.

Great fresh sashimi and some nice rolls too. Good value and plenty left over for the next day.

I'm glad we stopped by.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank SarahSaunders_Toronto

Melbourne, Florida, United States
“Great Japanese Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

Was driving by and saw their sign and decided to give them a try. Turned out to be a great decision for lunch. Got a bento box with chicken teriyaki along with the sushi special (spicy tiny, JB roll and California roll). Really great meal, fresh and flavorful. Also came with miso soup and a salad. Highly recommend and I cannot wait to go there at night and try some of their other specials.

• Visited November 2013
“Good Stuff!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

I popped in here as I was passing through town. I had excellent sushi but it was just your typical lunch special, I wish I could have tried more. The menu impressed me though and I think I missed out on the best offerings as it looked like they served high-end true Japanese offerings not found in your typical sushi restaurant. High quality fish and rice used, and even the wasabi is not your typical cheap paste used by most. One of the better sushi restaurants I have been to in awhile.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best sushi in FL! Fabulous!! Clean and serene place with true classically trained Japanese sushi chef OWNER who does the best J-”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

The grilled sea bass was just like the one I ate in Tokyo as a little girl. If you want real sushi, get Sushi Boat. Sushi boat for three is only 49, and not $79 as said in the previous review. We ordered one for two, we were filled!!! The fried oysters were fresh and soo good! We will definitely come back!
A woman from Tokyo

Louisville, Kentucky
“Real Japanese sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you are looking for real sushi in Melborn, KIBO is the place where you should go.
Try Sushi boat there!! My famiy and I really enjoyed it.
Variety of fresh sashimi strictly selected by the chef were so good!!
The quality was more than what we paid for!!

• Visited December 2012