“Good Stuff!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I popped in here as I was passing through town. I had excellent sushi but it was just your typical lunch special, I wish I could have tried more. The menu impressed me though and I think I missed out on the best offerings as it looked like they served high-end true Japanese offerings not found in your typical sushi restaurant. High quality fish and rice used, and even the wasabi is not your typical cheap paste used by most. One of the better sushi restaurants I have been to in awhile.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The grilled sea bass was just like the one I ate in Tokyo as a little girl. If you want real sushi, get Sushi Boat. Sushi boat for three is only 49, and not $79 as said in the previous review. We ordered one for two, we were filled!!! The fried oysters were fresh and soo good! We will definitely come back!
A woman from Tokyo

Reviewed December 23, 2012

If you are looking for real sushi in Melborn, KIBO is the place where you should go.
Try Sushi boat there!! My famiy and I really enjoyed it.
Variety of fresh sashimi strictly selected by the chef were so good!!
The quality was more than what we paid for!!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

While traveling home yesterday on I-95 from Jacksonville with my wife I notice an exit sign that mentioned this resturant. This was a welcomed relief from the too many chain food stops off the interstate. A mere one mile off the interstate, this place is awesome! We had the three roll sushi special for $24.95 and the fish was very fresh. I'm glad I notice the sign!!! Will put it in as one of my favorites for future road trips in the area.

Reviewed February 2, 2012

My wife is Japanese. I lived in Japan for 5 years. Lived in Los Angeles for 3 years. And grew up in Boston. I pride myself on knowing fish as I have worked in the restaurant business. The fish is quality stuff. This sushi was terrific. I don't live close by but will make a special trip when I need the real deal again. I asked the sushi guy if he could fix me up with some sticky potato and maguro. He didn't bat an eye. Knew what I wanted and how I wanted it. There are not many authentic Japanese restaurants in the area so I consider this a treasure on the space coast.