“Amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2014 via mobile

This place is simply amazing, I have been coming here for yea.and all I try is always cooked to perfection. I tried this new appetizer called Alexandria Trio, out of this world. The Chef is so friendly and the staff very attentive. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank VICKI0869

Titusville, Florida
“Excellent Take-Out after Work-Out!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I instructed a fitness class at the YMCA next door and craved some Mediterranean food to take home with me. I had the Dolmades (nice portion of 4) and the Ful (comes with pita). Everything stayed hot for my 30-minute ride home and was absolutely delicious. The only drawback is they were out of Kibbeh. I guess I'll have to come back!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank SchnauzerBridget
West Melbourne, Florida
“An excellent Mediterranean restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stopped here on the recommendation of a friend as we were tired of the so-so Greek restaurants that seem to proliferate here. What a surprise, not just Greek food but Egyptian, Italian and Mediterranean style. I love the Foul Madamas with Pita bread. Lovely cooked beans, oil, garlic all melding together. I sometimes order this and a Greek salad for my dinner. I have had the Shish Kebab, with flavored rice (home made), chicken Francaise, lentil soup, hummus, and other dishes. Everything is freshly prepared and served hot. A favorite of mine is the Mint Tea. It is served in a pretty glass with a handle and comes in an insulated pot! The desserts are as to be expected by a special one is warm cheese filled phyllo pastry with honey on top. Can't resist this one! Service is friendly and attentive. As one reviewer said, they aim to please their customers. We have been their 4-5 times and will go there again and again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Lorraine S
“Great food and "real" owners”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have eatin here on many occasions and always enjoyed the atmosphere and the food but I have never written a review until I came in tonight. When the owner greeted us at our table I joked with him about an odd scenario that occurred on our last visit. A man at another table seemed very disturbed that I took a cell phone call at my table. He was apparently so disturbed by this that he wrote a negative review because the business owner didn't reprimand me for my "rude" behavior. I was not loud or disturbing.

This man is simply what I would call a complainer. We all know the type. Late 50's early 60's. Never managed to move out of moms house (which was his dinner "guest" by the way).

Please don't let the thoughts of a narrow minded tight wad stop you from trying one of the best Mediterranean restaraunts in melbourne.

• Visited March 2014
Sun City Center, Florida
“Personnal Phones made public here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Looking for something different, I recently stopped in to try this eatery with a guest. I ordered the Parmigiana. I've heard a few good things about Alexandria's. However, this day, something was amiss.
My chicken was very tough. Also there was a party that was talking very loud on a cell phone. Management didn't want to quiet the individual down. This made a tough chicken tougher.
Will I return? No......Do I recommend the eatery? No