WINNER WONDERLAND

Alexandria Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #99 of 422 Restaurants in Melbourne
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Titusville, Florida
“Excellent Take-Out after Work-Out!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

I instructed a fitness class at the YMCA next door and craved some Mediterranean food to take home with me. I had the Dolmades (nice portion of 4) and the Ful (comes with pita). Everything stayed hot for my 30-minute ride home and was absolutely delicious. The only drawback is they were out of Kibbeh. I guess I'll have to come back!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank SchnauzerBridget

West Melbourne, Florida
“An excellent Mediterranean restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stopped here on the recommendation of a friend as we were tired of the so-so Greek restaurants that seem to proliferate here. What a surprise, not just Greek food but Egyptian, Italian and Mediterranean style. I love the Foul Madamas with Pita bread. Lovely cooked beans, oil, garlic all melding together. I sometimes order this and a Greek salad for my dinner. I have had the Shish Kebab, with flavored rice (home made), chicken Francaise, lentil soup, hummus, and other dishes. Everything is freshly prepared and served hot. A favorite of mine is the Mint Tea. It is served in a pretty glass with a handle and comes in an insulated pot! The desserts are as to be expected by a special one is warm cheese filled phyllo pastry with honey on top. Can't resist this one! Service is friendly and attentive. As one reviewer said, they aim to please their customers. We have been their 4-5 times and will go there again and again.

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Lorraine S
“Great food and "real" owners”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I have eatin here on many occasions and always enjoyed the atmosphere and the food but I have never written a review until I came in tonight. When the owner greeted us at our table I joked with him about an odd scenario that occurred on our last visit. A man at another table seemed very disturbed that I took a cell phone call at my table. He was apparently so disturbed by this that he wrote a negative review because the business owner didn't reprimand me for my "rude" behavior. I was not loud or disturbing.

This man is simply what I would call a complainer. We all know the type. Late 50's early 60's. Never managed to move out of moms house (which was his dinner "guest" by the way).

Please don't let the thoughts of a narrow minded tight wad stop you from trying one of the best Mediterranean restaraunts in melbourne.

• Visited March 2014
Sun City Center, Florida
“Personnal Phones made public here”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Looking for something different, I recently stopped in to try this eatery with a guest. I ordered the Parmigiana. I've heard a few good things about Alexandria's. However, this day, something was amiss.
My chicken was very tough. Also there was a party that was talking very loud on a cell phone. Management didn't want to quiet the individual down. This made a tough chicken tougher.
Will I return? No......Do I recommend the eatery? No

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank johnm885
palm bay
“Simply the best in town....!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Hello folks, johnnylambchops here and back to give this restaurant another review after my recent visit on December 31, 2013. As the title implies, simply put this restaurant serves up the best tasting Mediterranean food in town period.........! And is not just their food, service is also excellent. All are always very friendly and always ensuring that you are completely satisfied each time you visit the restaurant. This review is not just coming from me but also with the friends I was with at the time of my visit. As an appetizer we ordered the bruschetta which everyone knows its great and for the main meal we ordered the steak and lobster tail, and the seafood and rice which is made with shrimps, lobster, clams, and oysters and seasoned in saffron which is a specialty Spanish seasoning and of cause a couple of glasses of both red and white wines. Put all of this along with the Egyptian belly dancing show and man did we have a great experience. For me, this is what I had expected since I have been there many times before but for my friends who was there for the very first time, well the enjoyment was written all over their face and with the large tip they left. And best of all, there was no left overs to take home; a clear indication that the food was really good. So for those of you who enjoys Mediterranean food, this place is clearly the best at preparing and presenting it. for those of you who have not tried it yet, well I highly recommend you do. Bon appetite.

• Visited December 2013