“Great Wraps for lunch”

Ranked #116 of 454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 10, 2013

I have come here for lunch and their wraps are awesome, chicken and spices with veggies and sauce - all mix together well. A greek salad on the side and it is a lot of food for a very reasonable price. Unfortunately they do not serve the wraps at at night. I've been for dinner and it's good but lunch is better. Nice friendly staff and LARGE glasses of wine.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

Tiny place with not more than 10-12 tables -- we usually go here for lunch instead of dinner. Love their brushetta and their spinach pie (spanikopita ??). They also have a really nice gyro and greek salad. Not such a fan of the meat selections for dinner. A little dry for my taste. The service is hit or miss. Friendly folks but can be understaffed at times.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Go for the FOOD! Great prices! Ambiance not much, but it's very clean & comfortable. Small place in strip mall. Even if you order to go you won't be sorry.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

very unexpected choices on the menu. We've eaten there twice and enjoyed it both times and the wait staff took very good care of us.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The food was amazing! Small restaurant - not a lot of ambiance but the food was oustanding. I had a "Shwarmo" which was a chicken over rice dish and the flavor was just right. It wasn't spicy it had a great taste to it. There was so much food, I didn't think I could eat it all - but I just kept eating because it tasted so good!

My friend and I ate outside, there are only two tables outside. It was nice and the service was pleasant and attentive. A great place to surprise your taste buds with!