“Incredible Food and Experience”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #73 of 450 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Melting Pot of Viera offers a truly unique and interactive dining experience created by the art of fondue. Voted No. 1 In Casual Dining in 2015 by Consumer Picks Survey from Nation's Restaurant News and WD Partners. Voted No. 1 In Service, Atmosphere, Craveability and Cleanliness in 2013 from Consumer Picks Survey from Nation's Restaurant News and WD Partners.
Reviewed June 3, 2014

What an incredible experience, one course at a time. Eating here is more than a meal, it is an experience. I highly recommend it! Favorites were appetizers and dessert but everything was wonderful!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I choose this restaurant as our "special occasion" restaurant as well as a wonderful treat for my mom and I when we're holiday shopping. Everything is delicious and timed perfectly so you can really enjoy your evening without feeling/being rushed through your meal. It is quite pricey so this isn't an everyday thing (at least not for us) but they often run specials and the cheese and chocolate only is perfect for an afternoon out shopping !

Reviewed May 21, 2014

Always good service, good food. Our hot, young waiter was an absolute delight. Very personable and great customer service.
The food was very good. A bit pricey, but that's always to be expected there. Have dined at this location probably 10-12 times and have never had a bad meal or service.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

My husband and I frequent The Melting Pot regularly on Tuesdays for their half-price Martinis. They are the best around. We usually have a cheese fondue as well. Service is always great.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Been a big fan of Melting Pot for years, It is a " unique" experience hence the reason I've put up with high prices here- ( it's never been cheap here) however, My last visit on Valentines Day- Totally ruined it for us.. The prices are even higher now- & all the portions are alot smaller!
The salad I noticed is now 50% smaller, & I ordered one of the pricier Steak options & I was appalled on the tiny portion of steak it came with for the price. Our bill was over 100 dollars for the two of us.. & we left a bit hungry.. Oh & they also had some loud cheesey rock music blaring
There are too many other options out there, I felt totally ripped off by this place, & I won't be back! We will invest in our own fondue- Save the money- & next valentines day find a better restaurant!