“What you get at the Melting Pot”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #79 of 443 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Swiss
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: The Melting Pot of Viera offers a truly unique and interactive dining experience created by the art of fondue. Voted No. 1 In Casual Dining in 2015 by Consumer Picks Survey from Nation's Restaurant News and WD Partners. Voted No. 1 In Service, Atmosphere, Craveability and Cleanliness in 2013 from Consumer Picks Survey from Nation's Restaurant News and WD Partners.
Jacksonville, Illinois
“What you get at the Melting Pot”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

What I had was very good, but that style of eating is not a favorite. Loud crowd, but where my kids wanted to go

Visited October 2012

Palm Bay, Florida
“Great experience, great service!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We've been to the Melting Pot a few times, usually for a special occasion. We've always had a good experience. It is a bit expensive but when you are celebrating something it is worth it. We only did three courses this time and we really enjoyed it. There was more than enough food without ordering an entree selection. We started with the cheese fondue and then both of us had a salad and ended with a chocolate fondue. We chose the chocolate wildberry crunch fondue which is part of their Big Night Out special. It was milk chocolate, crunchy peanut butter with a puree of blackberries, raspberries and strawberries. It was delicious. We were very happy with all of our choices. The server we had was very nice and she was attentive and helpful. We never felt rushed. Don't go there if you are in a hurry. Sign up for their Club Fondue and you will get e-mail coupons occasionally which will help with the cost.

• Visited October 2012
Indialantic, Florida, United States
“How can you not enjoy yourself here?”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I've been a number of times to the Melting Pot and always have a great time and am very satisfied with my experiences. From the nice greeting, to being seated, to the wait staff, to the FOOD & DRINKS - all is enjoyable and tasty. I love the different martinis and am always willing to try a new one every time I go. The fondues are always tasty and not hard to cook. This is great for dates, girls night out, or even a family affair.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jaime S
Saint Cloud, Florida
“dont bother”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

very small portions way too pricey go to five guys and cold stone next door save a hundred dollars. i had a coupon for free strawberries for joining their club but they wouldnt take it i guess my 120.00 dollars wasnt enough for them. i was seated by the bar (didnt ask to sit there) employees hang out there talking loud very upset with this place

• Visited September 2012
“Nice place!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We went there to meet with a friend. My girlfriend and her friend only ate the three course meal, and I got all four courses, (I was a little more hungry). I really enjoyed the French Quarter (shrimp, chicken, sausage, and filet mignon), I liked the cajun seasoning that everything came spiced with.

I see that some people have complained that they feel they didn't get a proper portion, I didn't feel that was the case. Eating all four courses, I was more than full.

Yes, eating at Melting Pot, the dinner does move at a slower pace, but for me, that is part of the appeal of it. Being able to take your time, enjoy your food, and enjoy talking with the company you are sharing it with.

If you are looking for 'fast', I wouldn't recommend this, you will be disappointed. During the "normal" busy periods of the day or week, I would highly recommend reservations.

In my opinion, the speed of the dinner is not based on the serving staff. We had a fantastic time, we had waiter Mattie, he was fantastic, quick, professional, and continually checking on us to ensure we had everything we needed.

I would recommend this place to friends, and definitely intend on dining here again.

• Visited September 2012