“waitress stole my oakley sunglasses”
Review of Siam Orchid

Siam Orchid
Ranked #103 of 446 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed May 1, 2011

dont leave your shades on the table the waitress has sticky fingers. the food is good but not worth my 200.00 glasses.

4  Thank spinninfree
There are newer reviews for Siam Orchid

Reviewed January 27, 2011

Their sushi is very good and prices are fair. Service is pretty good too. I find this place to have the best sushi in all of Melbourne and I've tried almost if not all.

Reviewed January 21, 2010

I order mine with tofu and thai basil. I have not eaten here in a while though...

Reviewed November 18, 2009

This restaurant was within a short driving distance of our hotel and it had received good reviews on Google. We were not disappointed. The 15-page menu listed entrees, appetizers, salads, sushi, etc. at moderate prices. We each chose a Thai dish called Lad Na. The dish included rice noodles, broccoli, snow peas, carrots, cabbage, and a special gravy sauce. There were numerous add-on choices for protein content and we selected pork. For our beverage, we decided to try the Koshu Plum Wine. This wine is sweet but very complimentary to the entree. We were very pleased with the service, the food, the wine and the price. The restaurant is not fancy but it is tastefully decorated and clean. The restaurant has a sushi bar as well as booths.