“Not impressed”

Ranked #38 of 443 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Un CHAIN your appetite and discover homemade. Family owned since 2000. The best Italian and so much more. Full liquor bar, extensive wine list, banquet facilities for up to 100. Nightly features include hand cut Filet Mignon, fresh seafood and Osso Bucco. Sunday night dinner dance with 2 for 1 drinks and 5.00 appetizers. Sunday brunch. Suntree's favorite meeting place!
USA
“Not impressed”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and I visited this restaurant because of the good reviews. The décor was not impressive, but the service was good. My wife ordered one of the specials for the evening because the waitress made it sound so good. When it came out on was on a cutting board and ii was cold and very small portion. They had cut up pasta in a glass. She hated it. I had Scampi Tuscany. The portion was small and the sauce was bland and tasteless. Salads were nothing special. All that was good was the bread. We will not return

• Visited November 2013

Melbourne, FL
“Great restaurant that we tend to overlook”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We decided to return to Tuscany Grill for our anniversary. We've been before and loved it but, for some reason, we just don't return that often.

It could be the price, which I feel is slightly higher than it should be, but the food here is terrific. And the portions are great.

VERY solid Italian dished with some unique twists.

• Visited October 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“No Flavor”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

Went to Tuscany Grill last weekend. It's been a year or more since the last time we ate there. Both my my and my wife's meals lacked flavor. Too bad with several other Italian Restaurants so close by. Don't know if I'll go back again...

Visited November 2013
Melbourne, Florida
“Best-in-town calamari”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

We rate other restaurants' with Tuscany Grill on its calamari appetizer--a light breading, crisp and tender. And the salad mixture of greens are fresh. The eggplant rollatini was great and enough for another meal as was the veal piccata. The bread was hot and delicious. A quiet restaurant where conversations can be carried on without shouting over the background noise.

• Visited October 2013
“Came back after over 10 years”
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

I forgot about this great spot - and just happened upon it after not going for over 10 years . Very friendly and prompt service . My husband and I split the caprese appetizer - it was delicious. My husband , being Italian is a picky Italian eater. He chose the chicken parm and loved it . I had the salmon Mediterranean wrap - incredible . We will definately be back here over and over again now that we have rediscovered it.