“Good food, but food safety concerns has lowered this review significantly!!”
Review of Tuscany Grill

Tuscany Grill
Ranked #61 of 454 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Un CHAIN your appetite and discover homemade. Family owned since 2000. The best Italian and so much more. Full liquor bar, extensive wine list, banquet facilities for up to 100. Nightly features include hand cut Filet Mignon, fresh seafood and Osso Bucco. Sunday night dinner dance with 2 for 1 drinks and 5.00 appetizers. Sunday brunch. Suntree's favorite meeting place!
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Alright. I have to admit I really liked food at Tuscany Grill. Delicious, nice change from the other big Italian restaurant next door.

We were fans, no complaints on food BUT...

We kept noticing dirty dishes, both with plates and silverware. Wine glasses as well (lipstick). At first we thought it was a one time fluke; and since food was so good, we kept going back. It happened a second, and then a third time. (Second and third was only dirty dishes.) Each time, waitress took them back and brought clean dishes out. But they still had a film. I started getting suspicious...if the dishes are dirty, what else is happening behind the scenes? Also, please note that we went to TG over a period of a year, three times. So it is not like the dishwasher was temporarily on the blink or anything. After the third time, I never went back.

I googled this restaurant and was brought to the Brevard County Health inspections site (for restaurants). In there, there were numerous citations and violations for things not being stored at correct temps, and several other violations. The codes were not clear to me, but they had been there enough and had been cited enough it got me worried. Needless to say, this confirmed my suspicions. Disappointing, because the food is good!!

1  Thank globalnomad12345

Reviewed June 16, 2013

Although not one of the best meals I have ever had in a restaurant, it came very close. The quality and taste were excellent. Lovely atmosphere combined with outstanding service. My husband and I will definitely return.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

What a delicious meal! I wasn't planning on eating it all, but the salmon was so delicious and so excellently prepared that I couldn't stop. The risotto was wonderful, the staff was very good, and the chef simply terrific. Very pleasant atmosphere... so next time I'll bring a date!

1  Thank NYTBestseller
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Wonderful! That is how the food tasted! The atmosphere is very pleasant ~ casual, upscale dining. The menu's were very unique, looked like they were made from wine bottle corks! Added a neat touch. Price point was outstanding for the quantity served. Carter was our server for the evening and he was prompt and just as friendly as he could be. When we first arrived there were just a few tables occupied but before long the place filled up ~ yet it did not ever get loud in the dining room with all the different conversations. There were so many choices on the menu, I had a hard time deciding! And the Creme brulee cheesecake was divine!

1  Thank Audrey S
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My wife and I have eaten at this restaurant many times but in the past six months it seems that its loosing ground in providing the good food it once did. The owner has started a new and different type of Restaurant and they share the kitchen so maybe that the problem or we just went on a couple of off nights. Too many good family restaurants in Melbourne/Suntree/Viera area that we will pass for a few months to see if any improvement.