“Wonderful little restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Tuscany Grill

Tuscany Grill
Ranked #41 of 434 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Un CHAIN your appetite and discover homemade. Family owned since 2000. The best Italian and so much more. Full liquor bar, extensive wine list, banquet facilities for up to 100. Nightly features include hand cut Filet Mignon, fresh seafood and Osso Bucco. Sunday night dinner dance with 2 for 1 drinks and 5.00 appetizers. Sunday brunch. Suntree's favorite meeting place!
Reno, Nevada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful little restaurant!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We met up with family visiting nearby to have dinner here based on reviews I read on TripAdvisor. We were not disappointed!! The food was very good - fresh, plentiful, well-prepared and presented beautifully. Service was great. I had scallops - always a test of how well a kitchen prepares seafood. They were absolutely perfect. They have a pretty decent wine list as well. I would not hesitate to recommend this restaurant and I will absolutely go back!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Geckodeon

Rockledge, FL
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

We went for my birthday with a group of friends. We had amazing service and the food was fantastic. I have always enjoyed the soup but now love the fish! I had an Ahi Tuna special that was just amazing. Calamari was the best I have had. Will definitely be back!

New Engand
“My Italian Grandma would be proud of the Pasta e Fagioli...”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

I am often very careful about Italian food outside my own home. I grew eating and preparing homemade pastas and sauces...thus I can be a bit snobbish about trusting a restaurant to make me feel that authentic Italian gastronomic afterglow. I must say that I was completely dazzled by the dinner portion of pasta e fagioili. First, the hearty soup was cooked to order and arrived piping hot in an enormous bowl. The tomatoes, smoky pancetta pieces, and the ditalini were cooked beautifully. I am eager to return to eat here again just to see if this past experience was a mere dream or something that they can recreate time and time again. My only disappointment was toward the end of the meal. As the restaurant filled with new customers, our server completely neglected our table. This is not excusable in a place that has been around a while and has had ample time to work out the kinks. Otherwise...bravo!

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank ValleyVoyagerMangia
Alexandria, Virginia
“We should have come here first!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

We actually made reservations at another restaurant, but we arrived a few minutes late and they had given our table away. Tuscany Grill had been another alternative, so we headed there after being turned away.

As it turns out, we couldn't have been more pleased. Dinner was delicious and the service was great. The wait staff was both professional, but good-natured. I am gluten-intolerant and they were very careful to make sure my meal was gluten-free.

2 Thank megmeyer411
Sanford, North Carolina
“wine down Wednesday after golf”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

A great find for our golf group of 6 couple. Tucked in a shopping plaza next to Carabbas, it is not much for athmosphere but the food and service was excellent. Not one disappointment in our group of 12. Try the lasagna bites as a starter. They were happy to spit a dish for sharing. It was WINE DOWN WEDNESDAY so bottles of wine from their ample selection were half price.

• Visited February 2012