“Excellent Dinner”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 30, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed the atmosphere. A good stakehouse without the big price tag. Excellent service and very friendly people.

There are newer reviews for LongHorn Steakhouse

Reviewed November 25, 2013

Went for lunch today with my wife. Service was indeed excellent but we had one issue...my sirloin was pan fried!! Sorry Longhorn but a pan fried steak in a steakhouse is a disgrace! I thought I would try the sirloin, as last time I had the ribeye and it had as much grissle as it did meat!! I don't know if we would go back...so far they're two for two!!!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

Service horrible, waitress in bar area forgot our drinks, waited 20 minutes for glass of wine, meantime she serving everyone else.

Steaks: ordered 1 medium, 1 raw, porterhouse supposed to be rare, it was medium, other steak came back raw. Ordered lobster tail with steak, it didnt come. Sent back one steak to cook more, waited 15 minutes to rehire same piece of meat, came back raw yet again, lobster tail came out after refire steak. In meantime, my compainions had already finished their meals. By this time manager came over asked how things were, told her, nothing was done. No deduction on check for bad food, nothing.

Will be finding other steakhouse to go to, this is the 3rd time we have experienced bad food and
service. Won't go back

Reviewed October 15, 2013

I had the Vermont Chedder soup and French Dip Sandwich, both were very good. Food is always food at Longerhorns and the drinks are wonderful.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Had lunch one day. Nothing special - service was average - food average - over priced. Not up to Longhorn standards but then it is a beach type facility.