“Birthday Dinner at LongHorns”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #39 of 444 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Palm Bay, Florida
“Birthday Dinner at LongHorns”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My husband took me to LongHorn's Steakhouse for my birthday dinner. The staff and service was prompt and friendly. Drinks were yummy and the steaks were fresh and well made.

Visited October 2012

“food”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Service was great but the food was fair. They were out of onion peddles the first time we were there. It was also a little pricy.

Visited November 2012
Hawthorne, New York
“Great steaks”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

On a recent trip to Satellite Beach we decided to try LongHorn. We were a little concerned that it was a chain steakhouse and were not sure of what to expect. We were pleasantly surprised. It was not crowded the night we went so the restaurant was relatively quiet. We all ordered steaks of different sizes and the 4 of us agreed it was some of the best steaks we had eaten at moderate prices. My husband is usually very critical of his steak but his ribeye was juicy and tender. I had a small sirloin because I was not very hungry. It was not as tasty as the ribeye but was very good, no complaints. The server was very accommodating. I had ordered a side of what I thought were sweet potato fries, but they had added sugar and I did not care for them. She took them back and gave me something else. We were all very satisfied with our meals.

• Visited September 2012
Baytown, Texas
“What a great Suprise”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The food was good and the service was great. We had salads,sandwiches, and dessert and they were incredible.

Visited September 2012
Brevard County, FL
“Love the salads!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Even though this is a steakhouse, I really love their salad selection. Large portions and delicious! I know the steaks are great too as others in our party usually get steak and always rave about it!

Visited May 2012