“Good pie”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Authenic NY style pizza. Owners originally from NY and know how to make a good thin crust pizza with OIL on your plate when you're done!!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

The pizza is the BEST I have ever had. The staff is always very nice. I'd say this is probably one of the few places that I get a craving for most often. If you haven't tried their food yet you should!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stopped by for pizza and pasta. It was ok but the wait was long almost 45 minutes to get our food

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We waited an hour and fifteen mins to picl up our food. We get there, they make us pay, they tell us fifteen mins longer and then after ten mins, they tell is they havent even started our ticket yet. WOW. Very rude and unprofessional. I will make sure I pass the word and never ever go back here. We will see if I get my money credited back to me.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of the best pizza joints around. I normally order their pizza and it's great. Staff is friendly and helpful. Next time you are craving pizza you need to give them a try.

1  Thank CarySargent