“Ok food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We stopped by for pizza and pasta. It was ok but the wait was long almost 45 minutes to get our food

Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

We waited an hour and fifteen mins to picl up our food. We get there, they make us pay, they tell us fifteen mins longer and then after ten mins, they tell is they havent even started our ticket yet. WOW. Very rude and unprofessional. I will make sure I pass the word and never ever go back here. We will see if I get my money credited back to me.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

One of the best pizza joints around. I normally order their pizza and it's great. Staff is friendly and helpful. Next time you are craving pizza you need to give them a try.

1  Thank CarySargent
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I often crave their pizza it is really good. I have tried a few other dishes but, I will stick with the pizza.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

The decision to visit this restaurant was chosen because of Trip Adviser reviews. The number 1 rated restaurant in Melbourne is an Ice Cream parlor. We can understand why the number 2 rating of this restaurant. The pizza was better than Pizza hut or Domino's, but compared to real restaurant Italian pizza, it's average at best. The thin crust pizza was a little soggy and oily. The staff was friendly and courteous.