Radisson Suite Hotel Oceanfront
$234
$194
Residence Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne - Palm Bay(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$201
$179
Doubletree.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Melbourne Viera(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$95
$190
$180
CrownePlaza.com
  • Beachfront
$109
$102
HolidayInn.com
Days Inn Melbourne(Melbourne)(Great Value!)
$74
$98
Fairfield Inn
2,365 results
All reviewssleep numberbunk bedswet barfloor to ceiling windowsocean viewwrap around balconypool barjacuzzi tublarge balconycorner roomwinn dixieseparate bedroomsliding glassrooms face the oceanlou's bluesmini fridgeliving area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 29, 2008

We enjoyed a pretty good stay at the Radisson in March. We travel to this area each year, and have stayed at several properties in Cocoa Beach and Melbourne Beach. I would consider staying here again. We had a suite on the upper floors, which I believe are slightly different from the lower floor suites. We had two distinct rooms, which worked out well for us (two adults, one baby). We had requested a crib for our child, and it was brought up promptly upon check-in and was in good condition. The suite was spacious and clean. The hotel has been remodeled in the last few years, but still shows some signs of its age. There was very little noise from adjacent rooms. My husband and I didn't like the Sleep Number bed, which is possibly the one thing that would keep us from staying in a Radisson in the future. We had a few issues with housekeeping doing an incomplete job, but nothing too terrible. All rooms have oceanfront balconies, and the beach in front of the hotel is very nice. A warning to would-be swimmers: there are rocks on the beach in this area that are hidden at higher tides. There are small signs warning of this, but you need to be very careful when going into the ocean. The hotel is in a good area, not far from restaurants and other businesses, and it is right across from Wal-Mart, in case you need beach toys or toiletries.

Reviewed March 28, 2008

Stayed two nights after completeing a Disney cruise. The room met my expectations. Had a family suite with bunk beds. Kids ofcourse loved them. living room had a brand new pull out couch that my mother slept on and thought it was fine. Wife and I had a comfortable regular king bed but not a sleep number bed because it was a family suite. Room was clean, darker furniture made the room look dark but huge slider windows to ocean made it bright enough. Room had microwave and coffee pot on a big marble counter with sink. Great feature was a extra large fridge with freezer that was 3 times the size of the normal cube fridge in a hotel room. Only small issue was the small bath room. The cruise ship had more room in the bathroom.

The hotel lobby looked brand new. The front desk did their job but had no other contact. We skipped the SMALL hotel restaurant since it seemed over priced. Plenty of good locally owned places close by just remember the names. One was a outstanding pizza/Italian place, the other was a seafood/oyster bar heading toward Patrick AFB.

Pool area was OK but was very windy. Didn't use the small pool bar.

The beach was not the best but I expected that from reading Trip Advisor. Big issue is the dump trucks restoring the dunes. Dangerous for my 9 and 6 year old. Also at low tide rocks are very close.

Overall I would stay there again but not for a full weeks vacation.

Reviewed March 26, 2008

Prior to booking the hotel I checked this website and saw the good reviews. I checked the hotels website and liked what I saw. Entered the hotel and said "WOW" this looks nice. Got to my room and said "uh huh." The room was no where as bright and airy as it appeared. In fact the room was dark and dank. The carpet was dirty. We booked a Family Room with bunk beds. The bunk beds were a definite after thought placement. They were situated in a hall of the suite, which I bet used to contain a closet and the A/C unit. My daughter found someone's underwear under the bunk bed and a dirty sock (not ours) under a chair. Had to call maintence because the A/C was leaking and caused the floor to be wet. The Sleep Number bed that was touted on their website was not available in the Family Suite. Good thing that we just used the hotel to sleep and took day trips in the area. Also there are few restraunts in the immediate area worth checking out..

Reviewed March 3, 2008

It is a beautiful hotel on the beach. It was wonderful to open the 2 sliding glass doors and hear the waves. The rooms were in great shape and the in-room refrigerator and microwave came in very handy.

The staff was cordial but not overly friendly. They did respond quickly to a locked safe from a previous visitor and the bartender was quick to help with a stuck cork in a wine bottle that we had brought with us.

I couldn't understand why they charged me 50 cents for a newspaper when I was paying almost $200 for the room.

We ate breakfast at the hotel restaurant and it was just okay. $9 for buffet.

I would recommend highly that you stay here, but they should shape up a little bit.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2008

Attending a wedding on Feb 16 stayed from feb-13-17 over the Holiday Weekend. What a wonderful place. Staff was attentive. Wonderful views and the area has allot to do. We stayed in a family suite. It felt like a small oceanfront apartment. Plenty of room for a family of 4. I did take a ride to Disney and its a long ride from this area. I do not suggest staying and going to disney from this location.
The service in the dinning room was very slow. They do not have a morning coffee station and charged in the morning for a fresh cup. The rooms did offer a small pot. so to each his own.
With the in room refrig. and a grocery store less then a mile away makes this a perfect beach hotel. Eat in don't worry and the waiter is fantastic and personal. What a great place. Also we had breakfast down the street at the The bluberry muffin Breakfast place. The food was fantastic.
They offer Wi Fi=computer access in all rooms. They did not offer jet skiing or that many beach activities more of a quite location.

• Stayed: February 2008, traveled with family