“Beautiful Garden for you and pup”

Coasters Pub & Biergarten
Ranked #5 of 446 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Half restaurant. Half beer bar. Half biergarten. The third half is new.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

The garden is beautiful. They cater to you AND your pup! The first thing they do is bring a bowl of water for your friend. There is an outside unisex bathroom fit to bring your pup with you incase you are your pup's only guest. :-) Also, the food is terrific. I got the burger and fries and my boyfriend got the cheesesteak with onion rings - absolutely fantastic!

There are newer reviews for Coasters Pub & Biergarten

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Cute restaurant that one of the locals recommended. Food was really good, the staff was friendly and the atmosphere was very fun and comfortable. We didn't see the back outside seating area until we were leaving, but it would have been fun to sit outside....next trip we will know better.

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Ok the food is good...10+ visits and I can say that the service does not match the food. Great selection of drinks and great location...I don't understand the service?? Hard to get waited on and I have had to get up and have someone get refills for us on multiple visits. This could be a five star place..

Reviewed June 3, 2014

Coasters is the best pub I've ever been to. The menu includes your standard pub fare and is very good. Also, the selection of beers is out of this world! They are always rotating new beers in from around the world and there usually is something exotic that's available. The atmosphere is welcoming and the staff is very friendly. I regularly would take my 1-year-old son to the pub without any issues. Coasters will forever be my standard to which all other pubs are judged.

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Coasters has a great selection of beers, many you won't find anywhere else!! The good is also well prepared, good size portions and taste great. This isn't your typical pub, but a cut above the rest. Give it a try, you don't regret it!