“OMG! The Best Pub Food Ever!”

Coasters Pub & Biergarten
Ranked #5 of 445 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Half restaurant. Half beer bar. Half biergarten. The third half is new.
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

We went her after Renningers Flea Market while vacationing in Cocoa Beach cause of TA reviews. As usual, reviews were right on! Great service, delicious soup, phenomenal Buffalo Burgers ( they have beef burgers as well), Scrumptious wings! Gravy for fries was the best ever ! Great beer variety plus full bar. Pub food at its finest! I wanted to order so much on the menu. It all looked delicious going by! Clean, German Biergarten atmosphere but I thought it was not dark as some had said but cheerful as the front is all windows.

1  Thank lovehamptons
There are newer reviews for Coasters Pub & Biergarten

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

This past week was our first visit to Coasters. It has the atmosphere of a sohthern UK pub. The beer selection was great - about 30 drafts
on tap. Their food is heavy toward burgers and they even have a speciality burger on the menu. (It was lamb when we went, but didn't try it.) My wife.d hamburger was good, the onion rings great. I had wings with a dry Cajun spice. They were very good. I will be returning.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

The curb appeal is not very inviting, but asked one of the cashiers at the Winn Dixie next door about it and she recommended it. I'm glad she did.
As a beer lover, I was impressed with the huge variety of beers on tap. Both my wife and I loved the food. She had the burger and I had the mahi caesar, it was cooked perfectly with a hint of lime.
Will definitely return.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Easily overlooked in the corner of a mall sided by Winn Dixie, Walmart & Dollar Store and with a dark interior taking a lot of design cues from a British bar. Despite of the negatives the food is good and the range of beers is excellent. The RAUCHBIER sirloin was well cooked and tasty and the beer definitely added to the flavor. My wife had the teriyaki wings which were also tasty. The only downside was the fact that they didn't bring my order of fries with the steak and I didn't realize until later and assumed that the side salad was in place of the fries instead of as well as.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Read TA reviews and has the Crowne Plaza shuttle driver drop us off. Excellent food with pretty good service. Burgers were between $8 and $20 (they have exotic meat too). I stuck with the good old American cheeseburger for $8 and couldn't have been happier. Great place.