“Skeptical at first, but loved it!” 5 of 5 stars

Coasters Pub & Biergarten
Ranked #4 of 421 Restaurants in Melbourne
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half restaurant. Half beer bar. Half biergarten. The third half is new.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Skeptical at first, but loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

The curb appeal is not very inviting, but asked one of the cashiers at the Winn Dixie next door about it and she recommended it. I'm glad she did.
As a beer lover, I was impressed with the huge variety of beers on tap. Both my wife and I loved the food. She had the burger and I had the mahi caesar, it was cooked perfectly with a hint of lime.
Will definitely return.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars

Saint Cloud, Florida
“Not the classiest joint but ..........”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Easily overlooked in the corner of a mall sided by Winn Dixie, Walmart & Dollar Store and with a dark interior taking a lot of design cues from a British bar. Despite of the negatives the food is good and the range of beers is excellent. The RAUCHBIER sirloin was well cooked and tasty and the beer definitely added to the flavor. My wife had the teriyaki wings which were also tasty. The only downside was the fact that they didn't bring my order of fries with the steak and I didn't realize until later and assumed that the side salad was in place of the fries instead of as well as.

Visited June 2013
Near Atlanta
“Great Burgers and Beer!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Read TA reviews and has the Crowne Plaza shuttle driver drop us off. Excellent food with pretty good service. Burgers were between $8 and $20 (they have exotic meat too). I stuck with the good old American cheeseburger for $8 and couldn't have been happier. Great place.

• Visited June 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Outstanding patio for dogs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had two families traveling together and we both had dogs, so we found Coasters on a website when looking for dog-friendly places. We could not have been happier. I was skeptical as I was driving up because we were told to go 'behind the Winn Dixie' to park so we could go directly onto the patio with the dogs, and it looked like it was going to be very unattractive. What a pleasant surprise to walk onto this gorgeous patio! Beautiful flowers, sitting areas, and a table large enough to easily accommodate our party of 8 people and 2 dogs. The food was great. I would go there all the time if I lived close by.

Visited May 2013
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Beer, food excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I've been frequenting Coaster's for years, and it just continues to get better all the time. The rotating beer selection is a delight for foreign beer fans. And the new menu is a great addition, with a lot of the old standbys such as my favorite, Beef on Wick. The pub caters to locals and tourists both, but everyone will feel like they're a part of the Coaster's family. Cheryl, the bartender, is the best! Service is attentive and your pint will not stay empty for long. If you choose to sit outside, the biergarten is very lush and relaxing. And you can even bring your dog with you! You can be assured that your sporting event of choice will be on one of the many televisions throughout the pub/restaurant. Don't pass up a chance to enjoy a pint or two at Coaster's Brew Pub.

• Visited May 2013