“I love this place.”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 20, 2013

To be fair - I have a Polish lineage, but unfortunately had very little Polish food growing up. I am so thankful to have found this place! The food and waitstaff are excellent. It's a very simple little restaurant that will suprise you. I'm sure everything is good, but if you aren't sure what to get, try the sampler. Also don't - I repeat - don't leave without getting the sweet creme crepe for dessert. The make a decent expresso to go with it too. We visit Salt and Sweet every time we visit Cocoa Beach, which is at least once a year.

Tip - If you have the option, call ahead and ask if they have any large parties scheduled. I might avoid it during those times, for obvious reasons.

3  Thank Beach77777
There are newer reviews for Salt and Sweet Restaurant

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Nice little restaurant, great service, and wonderful food! If you like Polish food, you will not be disappointed. Pierogies are outstanding!

2  Thank LucyB772
Reviewed March 20, 2013

We have wanted to try this place for awhile & heard how good it was. We were not dissapointed! The food was excellent, well seasoned & prepared. The service was great too! Just remember that you have to ask for the check, they don't want you to feel rushed to leave.

1  Thank Elisha G
Reviewed March 10, 2013

I have to agree with one of the contributors-the food is excellent, but they need to step in up with their service. We have eaten there several times and the food is consistently superb. The sampler dish is fantastic and the short ribs are delicious. Their soups are interesting-pickle soup, as an example-just a hint of pickles, but a great overall flavor. For the most part, the servers are quite pleasant; however, they seem to be somewhat understaffed, as evidenced by (a) not checking up on us until 10 minutes after they served us our meal, (b) not getting the check for almost 20 minutes after we finished our meal. The ambiance is quaint-like eating in somebody's house. Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed our meals there and will be back in the not so distant future.

3  Thank Melbeachcane
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I love this place; cozy European atmosphere, white tablecloths, good selection of eclectic beers and wines. The Polish sampler platter is excellent if you're a first-timer to Polish food, but I've loved every dish I've ever ordered here.

Worth driving out of the way. I think the only Polish in Brevard.

1  Thank i2gene