“A lot of fun for the family.....”

Andretti Thrill Park
Ranked #12 of 75 things to do in Melbourne
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Andretti Thrill Park has been entertaining guests for the past 16 years. People from all over the country have come here to enjoy the best in family entertainment. We are centrally located on Florida's famous Space Coast offering safe and unique attractions for guests of all ages to enjoy. Today, the park features 5 go-kart tracks, 18 miniature golf, laser tag arena, batting cages, paddle boats, rock wall, indoor ropes course, spinning coaster, a train ride, kiddie rides, a professional playground and the largest video arcade in the Space Coast packed with 150 of the latest state of the art video games as well as a great assortment of prizes that can be redeemed for tickets. The park is also home to Andretti Snacks which offers home made pizza, burgers, chicken platters, ice cream and other finger foods.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Orlando
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“A lot of fun for the family.....”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We used a buy one get one Living Social deal to attend the park as a spring break day trip from our home in Orlando. We arrived at 1PM and I expected to stay a couple hours but ended up staying until nearly 10PM; the park exceeded my expectations. My kids and nephew 7, 9, 10, 15 had a great time and my wife and I had a blast playing alongside of them. My 7 and 9 year olds were too small to drive on all but one of the go cart tracks but they loved driving their own cart and riding as a passenger on the larger tracks. We also enjoyed the batting cages, rock climbing wall and laser tag. The go carts and laser tags were the hit for our family. We had kids from 7 to 15 with us and there was enough for everyone there that we all had fun. I would really encourage buying passes for the parents in the group too; we had a lot of fun racing and playing right alongside the kids. I probably wouldnt reccomend the park if your kids are not tall enough to at least drive the Jr Indy cars; not a ton for small kids.

The only thing that didn’t exceed my expectation was the onsite pizza place. Ice cream was great and had large, affordable portions but the pizza was average at best. There are tons of restaurants close by and with the all-day pass you can come and go so I would recommend leaving for meals and return back to the park for an ice cream cone and more fun.

Tampa, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Mainly for Kids”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Went to a birthday party there. Thank goodness we ate before - the pizza was reportedly well below average, looked awful. As part of the birthday package, the children were free to go on the rides, but adult wrist bands cost $20 for an hour if you wanted to ride the go-karts. If you wanted to ride the "fast" ones, requiring a helmet, it was an extra cost on top of that. Park workers, on the whole, looked and acted bored. The arcade was very loud, so we stayed outside most of the time, only a few areas of shade.

1 Thank Kathy P
Palm Bay, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Expensive fun”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Grandson likes the go-karts. Bring money, it adds up on you.
We did enjoy our visit. There seems to be a "fee" for everything.
I'll probably return though.

Visited June 2012
Beaverton, Canada
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Pretty Darn Nice Go Carts”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I went here with my 2 sons and we had a great time. The go carts were really in good shape and the course layout was impressive. We got up some speed and had a nice family outing. Afterwards, we played some mini golf, had a nice dinner out, and went back to Seashell Suites Resort for some stargazing and a movie at 'home' Terrific

Sebastian, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Very short stay”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

When going in it was extremely loud so you could not hear anything else in the room. Did not spend a lot of time there, but it did appear there was a lot for young teens to do there.

Visited January 2013