“The River Queen captain was a real King!”

Sebastian Inlet State Recreation Area
Ranked #2 of 75 things to do in Melbourne
Toronto, Canada
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“The River Queen captain was a real King!”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

The River Queen cruise was a great way to spend the day with my whole family! Everyone had a great time and the crew was top-notch. You felt that you could really become close friends with these people, right away. I can't say enough good stuff about them. They talked to nice and informatively to everyone in my family from my father, to my wife and my children.
Now I am wishing that I spent more time in this area but we went all over Florida so I will just have to go back to kayak and camp (for free!) on some of the islands that the captain pointed out.

Visited March 2013

• Turkish first
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Don't miss!”
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Well, where do I start? From the fishing opportunities, to the beach(one day loaded with shells)
the staff, the views and the ocean! We stopped on the bridge heading over from Melbourne Beach and got some awesome picture. It was cold the first few days last week, but when it warmed up we headed down there and what fun!
If you fish, like great beaches, and want to have a great day or two( as we did) go to the State Park and park on the Northside(if your going for one day)........Enjoy!

Visited March 2013
Indian Harbour Beach, Florida
“Expensive entry fee”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

It was expensive to get in, otherwise it was nice. It's a big park. I will probably only go back when I have visitors who want to go.

Visited January 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“Great place for littles ones to enjoy the water!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The inlet was a GREAT place for our little ones to play in the sand and enjoy placid water. A must for the Melbourne Beach area. There is a parking fee - maybe $7 - worth it.

Visited February 2013
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Paradaise found!!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

I love this place. I rented a kayak at the inlet marina concession store & the guy Randall was so helpfull & kind.It was my first time kayaking so he showed me the basics strokes.There are plenty to see at the lagoon. I got to come near dolphins & saw lots of bitds & fishes. I highly recommend it,excelent place!!