All reviewsmovie theaterfront deskfree breakfastthe breakfast areahot breakfastvisiting familycouple of nightswould stay here againgreat place to staythe hotel is cleanport canaveralchecking inhousekeeping staffother hotelsnice propertyparking lotconvenient location
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We arrived on Thanksgiving evening and was greeted by Barbara who probably would have like to be off for the holiday but we would have never known it. She was so friendly and helpful and making sure we were comfortable. she saw me in the lobby that evening and offered to make a fresh pot of coffee. Just what I needed!
the hotel was very clean and updated. The breakfast was great and the staff very attentive to everyone. Love that it is pet friendly and room is still very clean and smells clean! Will make this our weekend place to stay when we visit Melbourne!

Room Tip: Pet friendly
  • Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Stacie L, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Barbara is definitely one of our best and I am glad she was able to make your Thanksgiving even more special. We look forward to having you stay with us again. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed December 4, 2017

1st room: I requested an upper floor room away from the elevator(#419). Success! BUT.........I booked the KING room with SOFA bed for 2 adults and 2 youth. The sofa bed was NOT a queen as listed, it was surely a SINGLE. We requested a move to accommodate FOUR. Success..............we were pleasantly given the keys to a room across the hall with 2 QUEEN beds.

2nd room: Fail!!! Two queen beds were there but when we began to move in the stench in the room was overwhelming!!! It was of URINE! Maybe the carpet, I don't know but noone was going to be able to sleep in there. (#415, I think)
We returned downstairs to Jessica who offered us the double room next door to try.

3rd room: Success!! Two queen beds AND no odor. (#417, I think) We finally got a good night sleep. We took advantage of the breakfast which was very nice and hit the spot. Very handy and always a good value at Fairfield.Thank you.

For our inconvenience, Melissa did give us a voucher for a snack shop item. Thank you.
Complimentary tea in the lobby in the evening was very nice.
Room was clean and quiet. We will be staying at Fairfields again.

Room Tip: I always request an upper floor for a quiet stay.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled with family

Thank you for the review! Here at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne, we always try to make sure our guest are comfortable and have all they need. That is why I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with your stay. We always try to resolve "glitches" as quickly and efficiently as possible, so I am glad we were able to get you and your family into a room that suited your needs. Thank you again and we hope see you here again soon!

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Hubby and i are presently enjoying a few days at the Fairfield and are impressed. It's the little things like great coffee always available. Cookies are made available in the evenings. The buffet breakfast is done nicely and the attendants do a super job keeping things stocked and hot where necessary. Everyone, from the front desk to housekeeping have greeted us warmly. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow!

Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Stacie L, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2017

Thank you for the nice review! I am glad to hear that enjoyed the amenities we offer. We always try to make our guest feel as comfortable as we can, and we know it is the little things that add up. We hope to have you here with us again soon!

Reviewed November 24, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here once before. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean and quite. Internet was reliable. Only negative was the the tv signal was weak and faded a lot. I will stay here again next time through.

Stayed: November 2017
Stacie L, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2017

Thank you for the nice review! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff was friendly and the room was clean. I will investigate the T.V. signal issue to see if we can get that resolved. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Hope to see you next time!

Reviewed October 24, 2017

I had my team with me last Friday. There were about 50 of us. Hotel checked us in just fine and made it work smooth. They allowed us to utilize their conference room to serve dinner and the lobby as well. We are a big college group so I realize the accommodation was made and we appreciated it. However, I think it might have been an issue for some of the FEMA displacements from Hurricane Irma who were socializing in the lobby/breakfast area. Tough situation.

Rooms were in great condition and breakfast was spot on. They have a big breakfast area.

Other than being asked to ask my kids not to use the all the ice from the machines, I felt it was an enjoyable and productive group stay. I would say it's good for groups, just work things out upfront with management on the needs for your group like dinner space, ice, etc. It's a large quality hotel with a good rate. It's also right next to a movie theater, but most of the good restaurants are a short drive East.

I'd definitely stay there again, but would do my best to work a few more things out up front so their setup. It's perfect for a business traveler or someone passing through.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
HeatherO1969, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2017

Thank you, Coach! We enjoyed having you and your team here. We do hope you will stay with us again in the future!