All reviews movie theater front desk free breakfast the breakfast area hot breakfast visiting family couple of nights would stay here again the hotel is clean great place to stay housekeeping staff checking in nice property parking lot convenient location business center cookies
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Very nice hotel - fresh, bright and clean. Friendly staff at the front desk gave us lots of information about the "hidden gems" in the area. Hotel is right next door to a 16 screen theater (price $4-6 pp) and a short walk to Sam's Club. Coffee available all day. No microwave in the room but was no problem using the one in the breakfast room. There's also an outdoor pool and an exercise room. We thought it was very good value.

Date of stay: January 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank covecutie
Dana K, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are delighted you think so highly of our hotel and the warm service provided by our staff. We are pleased that you enjoyed all of our hotels amenties and the surrounding area! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

Typical Marriott, building and room were in really nice shape.

Highlight of the trip was checking out in the morning. The happiest person I have ever met was behind the counter greeting me when I checked out. And yes, Barbara, if you are reading this. When I got home I did throw a snowball at someone, just for you. Thank you for the great start to my day!

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are delighted you think so highly of our hotel and the warm service provided by our staff. Barbara was very excited to hear about the snowball! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

We selected this hotel on our way thru Melbourne and it was a good choice. Good location easy to get from the expressway. The room was very clean. I didn't like the towels, they use a blend of polyester/cotton not sure what it is call but it wasn't 100% cotton material. I think that was the only bad thing in this hotel. The lobby had nice holiday decor and the room looked clean, fresh and bright. Its been a while since the last time I visited a Fairfield Inn so I am glad to see the nice renovation to this Marriott brand and this hotel seems pretty new. The front desk person was friendly and help me with directions to a near restaurant. I will definitely return to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2012
Dana K, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are delighted you think so highly of our hotel and the warm service provided by our staff. Thank you for your comment on our towels. We will certainly take that into consideration as we replace our linen. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The staff was extremely nice. The decor was contemporary and clean. The beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows. The complimentary breakfast was excellent especially the make-your-own strawberry waffles. And the hotel is pet friendly, a major plus! I will stay here every time I come to melbourne!

Date of stay: December 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your recent stay! We are delighted you think so highly of our hotel and the warm service provided by our staff. And we are glad that you enjoyed our breakfast! We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel on your next visit to Melbourne, FL.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

This Fairfield Inn exceeded my expectations for this brand. Not only did this hotel have an excellent staff, it had exceptional rooms and the one of the best breakfast's I have ever had at a Fairfied Inn.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
SalesDirectorNancy, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Melbourne Palm Bay/Viera, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

We appreciate your comments Eleanor02842 and are happy to hear you also enjoyed our free breakfast. In the spring of 2013 we'll be adding even more choices with scrambled eggs, sausage and potatoes. We hope you enjoy your time in Florida and stay with us again on your way home to Rhode Island. (Burrrrrrrrrrr, it sounds cold up there!)