“Mahi Mahi”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Melbourne, Florida
“Mahi Mahi”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I generally go to Long Dogger's once or twice a week . It is a local place with a family friendly menu. The food is excellent from hot dogs and hamburgers to various types of fish . As with all fish it is best in season, Favorite food there is the Tico Pico Mahi it is served on a bed of black beans and rice with plantains and can be cooked blackened , Jerked or Hawaiian style .

• Visited March 2014

Minnetonka, Minnesota
“Nice casual place, great service”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had dinner here on Super Bowl Sunday. What a great place. Service was fast and friendly. 4 of us had meals as well as a couple of beers and the total bill was a pleasant surprise. Under $40. Great, casual place. My brother lives in the neighborhood and goes frequently. We were visiting from out of town but will go back for sure.

• Visited February 2014
Florida
“Good family restaurant”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Not a formal dining place but good quick food. Known for wings, burgers and hot dogs. Clam chowder is usually very good and hearty. We enjoy going weekly for lunch. Relaxed and casual atmoshphere!

• Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“It's OK - Will give it one more chance, weird you look at a parking lot”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We had heard from others to go to Longdoggers and while we waited just under 10 min for a table, we ended up talking to a family and this is their once a week place. They told us to stick to the dogs, the wings and the Summer Salad and I wish we would have. The place was packed though, so it has to be a little better than what we thought. I ordered the blackened shrimp tacos and they were OK. Normally, I like a lot of seasoning and a good bit of salt, but there was way too much seasoning and they were way too salty. My dad ordered the crab cake and he said it was OK. He said the crab cake was decent, but it needed some sort of sauce on it. Now that I look back at the menu, maybe they forgot to give him the Tsunami sauce that comes with it. I just don't know if I can get over the location of it being in a parking lot. I love outdoor seating, but don't know if I l can get over all of the cars parking and going by. I feel like this place is yearning to be on the beach or have some kind of view. Our server wasn't the most helpful either...we asked what she liked or was a favorite and as she slouched on the ledge said "the wings are on special tonight" and walked off. Also, we didn't have silverware and kept waiting, I finally had to get up and get another server to grab some.

• Visited December 2013
Fairfax, Virginia
“Tasty Food, Great Service, Casual Atmosphere”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

A nice find in the area. Casual, fun, colorful atmosphere. Outside seating as well as inside. Wait staff is young, well trained, friendly, helpful. The Mahi blackened sandwich was ample and very tasty. It was a bit dry from my perspective but I was later informed I could have asked for additional seasoning. Also, the sandwich could have been prepared as a wrap. I will try that the next time. The black beans and rice were average but they were prepared completely gluten free. The crispy fish basket was more than ample and very tasty. The waffle fries were average. Additionally, they serve Hatteras Red beer. Delicious! Clean place, all around. Would DEFINATELY return. Reasonably priced, family friendly.

• Visited December 2013